Synfell (Owned-Kali'gruda)

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Russ

Synfell (Owned-Kali'gruda)

Post by Russ »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Synfell

Nickname: Syn, Fell

Name on Identification: Synfell

Species: Dragon

Sub Species/Breed: Shadow Dragon

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Twig. Height: 6’2 Weight: 140 lbs

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Primary scale color is dark gray; secondary, a dull silver. His wings are of the same colors. Hair is short in the back with longer bangs in the front and is of an indigo pigmentation. His spikes and horns alternate between azure and blue-violet in spiral coloration. Claws are similar to his spikes, blue tipping the end of the nail. Eyes are of a highlighter green shade.

Physical Markings: Purple tribal tattoos adorn both of his arms and begin at the shoulder and almost reach his wrist in length.

Physical Drawbacks: Spikes adorn much of his body. Attempting to hug the beast could be a hazard. His wings, handsome as they are, are too small for flight and can be a nuisance in physical brawls.

Current Inflictions: None

Physical Defenses: Sharp spikes cover much of his body and can provide some natural defense to physical attacks. Sharp horns, claws, and teeth.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: An exotic specimen and devilishly good looking, he’s sure to draw few eyes among the patrons. His colors, wings, and tattoos naturally draw the eye and add to his suave and alluring appearance. He is bisexual.

Clothing: Black gloves and loose, neutral colored shorts. His wings and spikes prevent him from wearing upper body clothing.

Other Items on Person: None

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Claustrophobia, Gerascophobia, Isolophobia.

Disorders: None

How do they present themselves: See overall attitude.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: He feels it is humiliating and beneath him to serve as a slave. His views slavery as an injustice and would not wish it upon anyone.

Overall Attitude: Syn has become a fighter by nature, having been subjected to bullying at a young age. He can really dish out the trash talk if anyone get’s under his skin; a trait that has gotten him into trouble in the past. Even when a situation escalates into physical violence, he won’t turn tail and run even if the odds are stacked against him. Brave or thick-headed? Maybe both. To those who do gain the beast’s trust, he’s comical, witty, and a loyal friend. He has a sensitive and artistic side that shines through his dream weaving magic.

Quirks: He tends to nickname his friends.

Hobbies/Interests: Practicing his dream weaving, alcohol <3, parties and entertainment, pulling pranks on idiots, sleeping.

High or Low Maintenance: High. His master will have to earn his respect through acts of discipline and compassion. He will withdraw and even go to great lengths to avoid an unkind one. Any attempts to subdue his owner using his illusion magic can be broken by a master with a strong mind.

Diet/Allergies: Omnivore, but he has a very high preference to meat.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: English

Can they Read/Write: Yes to both.

Can your character produce magic: Yes. Shadow dragons specialize in deceptive magic, weaving illusions to manipulate or confuse enemies weak in mind or spirit. This magic is also used for entertainment purposes, the more skilled putting on shows to entertain their tribe and foreigners. They’ve often been called dream weavers. Like most of their species, shadow dragons can produce fire to a lesser extent.

Talents/Skills: Illusion magic. Possible uses include entertainer, companion, pet.

Training: None

Other

Previous Owners: None

Previous Usage: N/A

Previous status: Free. One night he had too much booze and one really foxy dame took advantage of his drunken state and sold his sorry ass to a slaver afterward.

For Rent or to Own: Both

Cost: 10 gold to rent, 100 to own.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Not available on Mondays. Tuesday-Sunday: 4pm-11pm unless it’s a day off.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Something more than forming relationships through sexual roleplay. I don’t mind it, but I’d like to keep things interesting and it can be very annoying if that’s all that ever happens. Ideally, I want an owner for Fell who doesn’t need sexual situations to keep the roleplay entertaining.

What are your allowances for your character: No consent unless it involves permanent harm or death.

Long Term/Short Term: Long term is loved.

General Information

Please take note: I'm really put off by characters that want to own mine right off the bat. If I really like your character and your roleplay ability I may give you my okay to purcahse Synfell right away. Just don't have your character say or even offer to own Syn during a roleplay until we discuss it. Fair enough?

Character Description:

Contact Details: If I am not on Synfell, I probably do not wish to be bothered for roleplay. Whispering him or Kaino will be your best form of contact. You may also pm me here.

Notes:
Russ

Re: Synfell (Owned-Kali'gruda)

Post by Russ »

9/29 Purchased by the dragoness, Kali'gruda.