Tajeko-Mythical Beast/Fighting slave

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Tajeko

Tajeko-Mythical Beast/Fighting slave

Post by Tajeko »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Tajeko Ajax Thaddeus

Nickname: Taj

Name on Identification: Tajeko

Species: Chimera (Dominant Gene: Goat)

Sub Species/Breed: None

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Medium build

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Very soft short fur, some places there is only skin (Belly, inside ears, palms of hands and feet, under tail, private areas) Pure white eyes, mutation of mixed breed. Can see, cannot see perfectly. Hair is in the form of a lions mane, always brushed and smooth.

Physical Markings: Various fall themed colors over his back, arms, front of legs, and back of the neck. Black fur under eyes.

Physical Drawbacks: Quite slow due to horse-like weight in the rear and legs. Must keep tail wrapped or it bites. Cannot become smarter then the average 14 year old due to his mutation in breed. (No he does not act like a child, he just can't learn complex things such as math, grammar, ect.) He, however, CAN become as mature as any aged human, demon, animal.

Current Inflictions: None

Physical Defenses: Thick fat, solid head, serpent tail. High in strength and defense, low in speed and stamina.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Well rounded. Thick, warm body. petite enough to be hugged and cuddled with. Masculine enough to carry a large woman, or small man. Smells of soap usually.

Clothing: Slightly worn loin cloth of red velvet. Black cloth under garment (to hide his junk :l) Golden lace to tide it down

Other Items on Person: Nothing (Was stripped of everything except clothes when sold off as a slave)

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Very cultured.

Phobias: Shall overcome his fears whatever they may be

Disorders: Not able to become super intelligent (He is still able to hold a conversation. Don't think he's a retard or anything)

How do they present themselves: Quiet and reserved. Far more happy to learn about others before revealing his own secrets.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Never the wiser. He simply seeks to be fully pampered though. No neglecting or putting off his daily brushing! If you ignore him, he will not respect you or bother listening to your wishes.

Overall Attitude: Withdrawn, prefers to follow others.

Quirks: Can be humorous, knows how to cook, clean, and fight. Enjoys relaxing time with all.

Hobbies/Interests: Adores playing instruments. His most practiced being the harp.

High or Low Maintenance: Quite high. Needs to be brushed, fed, and payed attention to. Does not require conversations. If provided with the right care, he will be loyal and aid your needs.

Diet/Allergies: Strictly enjoys rotting meat. (CAN eat anything though. No joke, cans, clothes, fish, leaves.)

Abilities

Languages Spoken: English, feral tongue. (Only his snake tail speaks feral)

Can they Read/Write: Read yes. Write yes (not good hand writing though)

Can your character produce magic: Yes. Fire breathing.

Talents/Skills: Cooking, music playing, great memory, quick learner.

Training: No training. Though is highly docile unless in a fighting ring.

Other

Previous Owners: None, comes straight from an overthrown kingdom

Previous Usage: None

Previous status: N/A

For Rent or to Own: Own only

Cost: 250 to own

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Most of the day. If AFK, I'm probably on WoW or screwing around on the internet

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: I would prefer a male slaver. Species does not matter, though Taj will respect a more powerful species over any normal human. Demons, vampires, werewolves. That sort of thing. I would enjoy it if this slaver could be on at least twice a week. I understand irl can bugger out on you, but I don't wanna see you for five mins then wait a week to see you another five mins.

What are your allowances for your character: Taj can be used for anything. Cuddle, fight, sex, whatever. I just ask that you don't do life damage to him. Do NOT threaten to cut off his tail, or even mention the idea. If you cut his tail off, he will lose almost half of his intelligence and wont have correct motor skills. So it's only natural that this is the worst thing in mind to him. He WILL go apeshit. xD

Long Term/Short Term: I prefer long term.

General Information

Character Description: Secretive eyes power a higher sense of mysticism in the already exotic monster. His entire being consisted of a brilliant layer of peach fuzz and diverse, warm colors. Lore only whispered about in ancient Greek, was mounted with a prestigious set of wings who's color and texture boasted a fair temptation to pet. With a fine strut he got around, on cloven black hooves, polished to a shine. Though lovely to look at, he was armored with dangerous fangs; both on head, as well as tail. More than not, the youthful male was displayed behind a veil of red velvet, wasting his time away in the luxurious harem pen.

Contact Details: You can reach me on furc, on DA (Amunris) or on Skype (ZombieDur) I most likely wont talk to you much on skype though lmao. I can't be arsed

Notes: I'm not very comfortable with dice. I like to rely on my rp skills more then chance, so if you want to own him as a fighting slave, please use him in a dream that doesn't require dice.