Delicious Aulii [unowned]

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Aulii

Delicious Aulii [unowned]

Post by Aulii »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Aulii

Nickname: Delicious

Name on Identification: Aulii

Species: Caprica hircus (goat)

Sub Species/Breed: meh

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Muscled, curvy, but not too curvy, athletic.

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Golden eyes with horizontal pupils. Mahogany hair. Golden fur with dusky black markings

Physical Markings: Dark dusky stripy swirls.

Physical Drawbacks: Horns can be awkward sometimes, but she generally knows how to deal with them. They're also a great place to hang on.

Current Inflictions: Besides amnesia? Missing her Left hand. :)

Physical Defenses: Horns, strong legs ending with sharp hooves, and her teeth.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: She looks and smells very very tasty?

Clothing: None, they were eaten. :\

Other Items on Person: (Or would be if not in cages.) nah

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: She knows how to read, has quite a temper, but isn't completely stupid when it comes to acting up... though she is very impulsive.

Phobias: none yet

Disorders: she has a curse that will keep her from death due to massive trauma or venom. She is cursed to regenerate lost flesh.

How do they present themselves: anywhere from hostile to irritated. This is a 'new' situation for her, so expect mood swings and development on this one

Feelings towards being owned/rented: She wouldn't know first hand, but the idea of someone else being in charge does not appeal to her.

Overall Attitude: Difficult, impulsive, and sometimes quite rude.

Quirks: none yet.

Hobbies/Interests: She likes fighting and tic tac toe

High or Low Maintenance: not sure yet.

Diet/Allergies: She eats like a goat

Abilities

Languages Spoken: common

Can they Read/Write: yeah, enough.

Can your character produce magic: ehhh no.

Talents/Skills: She's a prey item, so she's good at fighting and running. She can also handle lots of pain without losing consciousness.

Training: not really

Other

Previous Owners: (If known.) nope.

Previous Usage: unknown

Previous status: unknown

For Rent or to Own: either

Cost: (Please see Slave Pricing in the Library for price range.) (shrug)

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Late in the day fst, depending on whether or not the internet is working.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: a real sadistic fuck, but I will rp with just about anyone. ehh, harsh treatment, lots of pain... whipping boy? being a snack?, character development, and no lovey dovey stuff. I'm not very picky, though they must be literate, paragraph RPers, and it would be nice if they maybe had other slaves or something that I could rp with when they're not around. Buut, I'm pretty much open to anything, if you have an idea, talk to me! These are not mandates.

What are your allowances for your character: allowances? I guess you should just run any questionable things by me first.

Long Term/Short Term: eh, both, though I do have a hectic schedule and not the most reliable internet connection.

General Information

Curvaceous Caprica sits with knees tucked to her chest, hoof-tip fingers interlacing on opposite side of lengthy and muscled legs. Warm golden eyes with curious horizontal pupils reflect upon her experiences since her arrival. Nearly one month and several bodies later, she ruminates on the days past. Mahogany hair spills down over sloping shoulders and parts around curved horns that protrude behind long, striped, and pierced ears. Dusky markings marble her golden pelt, shining like new over her well muscled body. Scarlet cloven hooves tap the stone every so often. Bad attitude invited trouble, but she was certainly delicious. Eat ME. [Cursed to live. Cursed to regenerate.]

********Currently: Awkward bondage lash forearms together behind golden back, crimson rope spiraling the striped limbs, coming to the center to reach out and pull large and spiraled crimson horns closer than stressed joints should allow. Each step was a bolt of agony through her spine, eyes slightly glossed and half lidded. Her shoulders were pulled back and her ribcage was pushed forth, her breath only exaggerating the well muscled arch of her body beneath dusky-black swirled golden pelt. Attention was brought to her left arm, the wrist bisected, the end a smooth and healed stump. There was no hand to be seen, nor a sac of silver. It was not like before, her concern showing. Bad attitude invited trouble, but she was certainly delicious. Eat ME. [Cursed to live. Regenerate.]**********
***Missing LEFT hand***

Contact Details: Aulii on Furcadia. Send me a whisper! I try to get back to whomever sends a whisper.

Notes: not yet, this is a very new character, so much development is in order.