Calcium / Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Pidgeon

Calcium / Unowned

Post by Pidgeon »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Calvin 'Calcium' Aliavor

Nickname: Cal, Cally

Name on Identification: Calcium

Species: Hippogriff

Sub Species/Breed: Phoenix and Unicorn

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Muscular, fit

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Messy blond hair in either form. Orange, red and yellow feathers. Horse parts are a dappled silver-gray. Cloven hoves, taloned, scaled arms. Silver, spiral horn on forehead. Black beak.

Physical Markings: Dappling on horse parts. Feathers similar to peacocks, marked with reds and yellows

Physical Drawbacks: Wings are heavy, makes him not so fast. Cloven hooves make him a tad clumsy in anthro form.

Current Inflictions: None

Physical Defenses: Horn, wings, talons, sharp sharp beak. Can use fire magic, but very untrained.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Very warm to the touch, but never hot. Pretty colors. Horn and hooves are a bit sparkly. Can heal.

Clothing: None

Other Items on Person: Leather collar, anklet with bells around left leg.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Deep water, ice, snow

Disorders: None

How do they present themselves: Feral: Usually calm and collected. Prone to outbursts of anger when disturbed, especially from a deep sleep. Anthro: A bit sarcastic, but usually friendly and calm. Can be very rude, especially towards people he declares 'stupit.'

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Disgusted, but willing.

Overall Attitude: Mostly peaceful, though a little bit feisty at times. Can be rude at times.

Quirks: N/a

Hobbies/Interests: Healing, cooking, eating.

High or Low Maintenance: Medium. Eats a lot.

Diet/Allergies: Meats, with a little bit of salad types. Allergic to gluten

Abilities

Languages Spoken: 'Common' and 'feral.' Tends to use phrases from spanish and french to be annoying. 'Mon Dieu' and 'Oh, Dios mio.' are his favorite.

Can they Read/Write: Yes/yes

Can your character produce magic: Yes. He can heal basic injuries (abrasions, burns, bruises) without expending any energy. Serious injuries like broken bones, missing teeth, and illnesses will drain him based on the severity. His phoenix self has the ability to learn how to control fire, but he is untrained. If angered to the point of blind rage, he can and will unleash uncontrolled bursts of fire. If he does not die an unnatural death, he will more or less live forever. As a phoenix will, he will burst into flame and be reborn after about 100 years of being alive. He will have no memory of his previous life.

Talents/Skills: Healing, cooking, cleaning, being a personal heater.

Training: Healing and cooking. Most domestic chores

Other

Previous Owners: Fervidus Caliga

Previous Usage: Housekeeper, personal healer, gladiator

Previous status: Was free until about three years ago. Owned an apothocary.

For Rent or to Own: For rent or to own (I require two or three rp's before purchase, unless discussed previously via whispers.)

Cost: 210 gold to own, 25 gold to rent.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: I'm on very often. Pretty much daily, for varying amounts of time. I'm on EST, and I'm on any time between 12 pm EST and 2 am EST for differing hours depending.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Character development, mostly. None of that 'yiff' crap for me. Adult oriented rp could come in time, if it makes sense.

What are your allowances for your character: Pretty much NC except for death. Just give me some warning if you want to remove a limb. I miiiight say no, but probably not if it isn't some random person being like 'hurr i'ma steal yer wing just to be a bitch.'

Long Term/Short Term: Long term much preferred. Short term is okay if I'm bored.

General Information

Character Description: Hippogriff. He was a bizarre combination if there ever was one. Bird half was decidedly <i>orange,</i> long feathers touched with reds and yellows, and oddly warm to the touch. Heterochromic eyes were deep mahogany on one side, and a warm golden on the other, offsetting his fiery phoenix background with gentle unicorn. Beaked face was surrounded by feathery golden hair, a silver horn protruding from his forehead. Feet were cloven hooves in dazzling silver, along with his dappled equine bottom half. Large wings exploded from shoulderblades, capable of carrying the mythical critter in flight. Friendly and kind, the healer and companion had both a feral and anthropomorphic form, and was found equally often in either.

Contact Details: Pidgeon is my main, but if I'm not on Cal, probably I don't wanna rp him. If you want to talk to me about Cal, though, and I'm not on him, feel free to whisper me on Pidge to talk about him!

Notes: Work in progress. I'll probably add more as I develop his character <3