Fresh Meat. ;) (Friends & Artists Wanted!)

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

margot

Fresh Meat. ;) (Friends & Artists Wanted!)

Post by margot »

Long story short, I'm new to the tether and I'm looking for two things:

1. Longterm Friends & RP buddies, and,
2. an artist to do a portrait for me.

So here's a bit on my character:

1. Her site is in the works, and,
2. Her description is:

Ballerina skin contoured with Mediterranean ambiance is soft and smooth to the touch with a lustrous, healthy glow. Ram-like horns protrude from her temples and coil alongside an au-natural face -- drawing attention to large almond-shaped eyes framed by a dense set of lengthy, ebony lashes; perpetuating her doe-like innocence. Cascading curls are said to have been the inspiration for Midas' obsession with gold as they shimmer down her backside; drawing the eye to freckled fallow deer legs. FAUN habitually moistens her lips, which are a brown hue flecked with pink, before she speaks -- her voice ringing clear and musical like silver bells.

If you're interested, give me a shout!
I look forward to chatting and roleplaying with you all soon. :)
Fera
No Lifer

Re: Fresh Meat. ;) (Friends & Artists Wanted!)

Post by Fera »

Welcome to the Tether, sorry I can't help with arts, but I'm fail with faces.. and hands.. and feet.. Anyway hi!
If I can't save them... The least I can do is not look away.
~~~~
....I have many skills.
~~~~
Plays: Fera, Carreau Naamah, Riana Gillis, Stille.
margot

Post by margot »

Thank you. :)

Also wanted to update: character's name is now Iphigenia.
Deristrasz
TGT Patron

Post by Deristrasz »

Welcome, and for portraits, I strongly recommend Disconcerting - she did my portrait (you can see it below my name on the forums, it's my avatar)
It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, but the size of the fight in the dog