Dvora - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Dvora

Dvora - Unowned

Post by Dvora »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Dvora Yotov

Nickname: ---

Name on Identification: Dvora

Species: Human

Sub Species/Breed: Pussy

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Hourglass.

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Deep purple hair, pale yellow eyes, grey skin, large lips, feline ears and multiple piercings; angel bites, bridge of nose, both ears pierced twice (one stretched to 00g), surface piercing on sternum, navel and kristina.

Physical Markings: None, other then tattooed in red eyeshadow.

Physical Drawbacks: She doesn't consider having any, but that aside she doesn't have much upper body strength.

Current Inflictions: None.

Physical Defenses: 4 in. heels, thick thighs and decent calves. Good for kicking.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: That's for you to decide.

Clothing: Loose fitting black top with a faux fur collar that draped around her shoulders, held up by red straps. A thick, bright red belt and tight black shorts. Zip-up thigh-high black boots, of which the zipper was red and came up the back of her shoes.

Other Items on Person: (Or would be if not in cages.) Perhaps a purse.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured.

Phobias: Acute claustrophobia

Disorders: Aggression

How do they present themselves: When shoved into a confined space she'll start to panic, however if the space is not too confining and she willingly puts herself in that placement she'll be fine. Not so acute is her aggression, that acts mainly towards other females (probably a 80/20). When approached in a manner she does not approve of, or spoken to, or she just happens to come upon, her anger WILL get the best of her. Don't doubt that. She will back talk and degrade the target, regardless of stature.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Eh.

Overall Attitude: Rather rude to those she doesn't know, unless she's physically attracted to them or they approach her kindly. She's unbelievably loyal, though incredibly flirtatious when not tied down, and let's just say love to her will come "when pigs fly". She's a great companion in the sense that she's always got your back. She certainly is capable of wearing an emotional mask when she wants to.

Quirks: ---

Hobbies/Interests: Arguing and fucking around. And smoking.

High or Low Maintenance: Medium, leaning to the low side. She's very good at occupying her own time and doesn't need someone around every second.

Diet/Allergies: Allergic to strawberries

Abilities

Languages Spoken: English

Can they Read/Write: Yes

Can your character produce magic: No

Talents/Skills: Dancing

Training: Basic, but she knows her place.

Other

Previous Owners: ---

Previous Usage: ---

Previous status: ---

For Rent or to Own: Either or, preferably to own

Cost: 1 Night Rental = 10 to 20 Gold or 1 to 2 Platinum. To Own = 180 to 220 Gold or 18 Platinum to 22 Platinum.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Normally I'm working Wednesdays and Saturday mornings, so I could be on any time aside from when I work. Normally, though, I will be on around 8 PM - 3 AM (Pacific Time).

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Don't be a damn push over. Please.

What are your allowances for your character: Anything but enabling limbs (such as removing them, or making it so she can never use them again), and death (definite no-no).

Long Term/Short Term: Long term preferred.

General Information

Character Description: Standing at 5' 10'', 4'' being stiletto heel, this French import was not to be trifled with, though the faintest accent failed to accompanied her soft vocals. Faux fur draped around her sloping shoulders, followed by fabric that loosely clung to her feminine figure. Vibrant red decorated a thick leather belt, training her waist. From hips down, thighs were the only left bare as shorts and zip-up boots covered the majority. Piercings, oh the piercings; sternum, angel bites, bridge and ears once, then once again, stretched to 00g. Pale yellow irises complemented tattooed red lids and glossy plump lips.

Contact Details: Dvora, Taima, Leta, Vicky, Irein and Soledad on Furcadia, though Dvora is now my main. I don't have MSN/AIM/YIM/whatever anymore.

Notes: ---