Lucien Évariste (Unowned)

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Leigh

Lucien Évariste (Unowned)

Post by Leigh »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Lucien ("light") Évariste ("well pleasing") - The last name is more of a given title, as his birth name is never mentioned.

Nickname: Luc, Luci (a pet name not recommended to call him), "L'Usignolo" (Italian; "The Nightingale"), "L'Angel Bianca" (Italian; "The White Angel"). He was also called names as a child, but good luck getting him to tell you about it.

Name on Identification: Lucien Évariste

Age: 30, but appears to be in his early 20's (birthdate: October 13th, 1630)

Species: Human

Sub Species/Breed: Were-rat (bitten)

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual, though he has a strong preference for males.

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Willowy, and wiry with lean muscle.

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): He is 5'8" and 139 lbs. Lucien was born with albinism, meaning his skin, eyes and hair lack pigment. His skin and hair are a pure white, and his eyes are a violet-grey, though they can take on a "pinkish" appearance in certain lighting and in rat form. His hair is neck length, and his facial features are slender, with a well defined jawline and high set cheekbones. He's androgynous and quite attractive. His ears bear a slight pointed look to them, but nothing too prominent to notice. His fingernails are also glass-like and and pointed at the tips, though again, this is nothing horribly obvious.

Physical Markings: He has scars from being whipped as a child, across his back. On his left hand, between his thumb and index finger, he has a bite mark scar from when a rat bit him as a small child. Luc also has light scarring around his neck from being forced to wear a tight metal collar as a slave. On the lower back side of his right hip, just above his butt, he has a brand of a small fleur de lis. It is inked in black, and appears to be nothing more than a tattoo.

Physical Drawbacks: He's not the toughest thing around. In fact, if the opportunity arises for him to escape from a conflict or brawl, he will do so. And quickly. Also, being albino (and a rat), his eyesight isn't the greatest. He can see well enough, but it's still not the best around.

Current Inflictions: None to speak of, unless you count slavery.

Physical Defenses: Being a were-rat does have his advantages, believe it or not. Lucien has a sharper, more acute sense of smelling and hearing, something far beyond what a normal human would possess. In rat form, he is capable of fitting his body between tight spaces, and squeezing through cracks and crevices. He's also a lot quicker than the average person, and is rather good at vanishing when he needs to. Lucien also has a nasty bite, and claws that are perfectly capable of inflicting a considerable amount of damage; he won't hesitate to used them if he absolutely has to.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Fit, nicely built figure with a slight feminine curvature. Androgynous features. A fine specimen of man, but with all of the delicate grace and elegance of a woman. Knows how to work an audience, and can turn on charm, flirt, and be seductive (usually to get what he wants). Possesses excellent sexual prowess (most castrati did), and can woo men and women alike, though he tends to fancy men more. Also possesses a beautiful operatic singing voice and a high vocal range.

Clothing: None at the moment, as he stripped down and forcefully scrubbed the moment he reached the island. He is used to fine clothes, however. Gold and silver embroidered frock coats, lace trimmed ruffled cravats and large, flashy feathered hats and masks; an overall aristocratic look. (Think: 17th century French and Italian)

Other Items on Person: Lucien usually carries with him a small, golden hand-held mirror that flips open. It has an elegant and vintage floral design on its surface. He also carries a white lace handkerchief with his initials stitched in cursive silver lettering near one corner. On his left hand, on the ring finger, he wears a golden ring with a gorgeously polished and carved ruby set in the middle. On the inside of the band, there is a small engraving of a fleur de lis and the words "Ne jamais Oublier" ("Never Forget" in French) in fancy lettering. The mirror and handkerchief have been taken along with his clothes, but as his ring is his most prized possession, he swallowed it to ensure he'd be able to keep it. I'm sure you can probably guess how he got it back...

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Very much cultured, even if he can act out and seem like a spoiled little brat.

Phobias: He has a deep seated fear of being forever alone, and this makes it hard for him to open up to others, or become close to them, because he's scared of getting attached only to lose them. He also carries fears of becoming blind (because of his condition), and losing his beautiful singing voice.

Disorders: None to speak of, unless you count albinism, but that's really more of a genetic mutation.

How do they present themselves: He presents himself as a proper and pleasing obedient to a potential master and someone he deems exceptional and intriguing. To others, he comes off as arrogant, spoiled, and self-centered, usually.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: He's just fine with being owned and rented, but if the individual doesn't immediately capture his interest, they can almost certainly expect him to speak his mind about it. He can get rather cocky, regardless of his status. He also considers himself more of a servant, as, in his mind, the word slave is degrading and not very becoming at all.

Overall Attitude: Puts up a "barrier" around others, often coming off to them as arrogant, prissy, and self centered. On the outside, he'd seem cold and uncaring to most, but secretly, he yearns for closeness and affection, but he is afraid of getting emotionally invested in another. He fears that he would ultimately lose them, as this has always happened to him in the past. Has a tendency for narcissism and greatly enjoys when attention is lavished upon him. A total prima donna. On the opposite side of the coin, he can be cunning and manipulative, and isn't above using charm and seduction to achieve his means. He is also naturally a flirt, and will flirt with anyone who captures his eye.

Quirks: Can get a bit twitchy at times of discomfort or displeasure. Has an odd sense of humour, and an amusing, but shrill laugh. He enjoys talking to himself, and usually will in French, especially when something or someone pisses him off.

Hobbies/Interests: Opera, Singing, Theatre and performing on stage, Being lavished with gifts and attention from "adoring fans", Dressing up in expensive and ornate make-up and elaborate costumes, Fine wine and dining, Seduction, Keeping himself well groomed (and enjoying his reflection), and oddly enough, nature. Nature reminds him of his early childhood, as he spent most of his time in the woods. He also adores small song birds.

High or Low Maintenance: High maintenance; after all, what prima donna isn't?

Diet/Allergies: Surprisingly, he's not too much of a picky eater. He particularly enjoys freshly baked breads, aged gourmet cheese, various assorted vegetables and fruits, and fine wine. He also has a taste for exotic spices, and traditional French and Italian cuisine. Luc also has quite the sweet tooth for sugary desserts, though he is careful to limit his intake, as even being the slightest bit overweight is unacceptable for him. He has no known allergies.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: French, Italian, Common (spoken with a heavy French accent)

Can they Read/Write: Yes/Yes

Can your character produce magic: Nope, unless you consider his shifting abilities as "magic".

Talents/Skills: Has a high, and classically trained vocal range; An accomplished and well known Opera singer (before he became a slave). Having been raised with a royal family alongside a prince, he is also well educated and well spoken, with training in both companionship and proper etiquette.

Training: Well trained.

Other

Previous Owners: None; was raised with the royal family of 17th century France

Previous status: Whipping boy, Castrato

For Rent or to Own: Both

Cost: 30 gold for 1 night rental; 290 gold to own. (Price could raise if he were to publicly shift, but he's not that stupid)

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: I'm on daily, for several hours, usually. I live in the U.S., and my timezone is Eastern Standard (EST), so if you're interested in roleplay, and our schedules match up, then feel free to whisper me.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: I'm looking for an equal balance of kindness and firmness. I'm not seeking someone to buy Lucien and beat him until the brink of death for no reason, but I am also not seeking someone who will let Lucien walk all over them either. His master needs to be someone who can keep him in check when need be. I absolutely require that Lucien be allowed to be rented out though, as I will not limit my roleplay to one person only. That wouldn't be fair for creativity, or continuity. I'd also prefer that, when not in the company of his master, Lucien be allowed to roam as he pleases, provided that he has been well behaved, of course. Feel free to whisper me, and we'll discuss this.

What are your allowances for your character: I'm pretty flexible and open minded, but I will not consent to death or any type of permanent mutilation (such as limb loss or anything like that). I love my character and would like to keep him around. Also, sex is not a primary focus of mine, but if the rp leads to it, then fine.

Long Term/Short Term: I am up for both, though long term is much preferred.

**Also: Please, do not be "put-off" by Lucien simply because he isn't the friendliest person around. Also, don't think that I am in any way like Luc. I assure you, I'm quite different than my character. If you are interested in a potential roleplay, then by all means, please whisper me. I don't bite. :)

General Information

Character Description: Tresses of snow fell to the man's neck, framing the face of a Botticelli angel. He had smooth skin like white marble, toned in the right places, yet graced with effeminate curvature. The man was nude, but held no modesty about it; he walked with head held high and a sense of self that was perhaps too over-inflated. Androgynous beauty was a fine specimen of man, with all the elegance and delicate finesse of woman. He was a portrait of youth and boyhood, frozen in time. The castrato carried an air of dignity, a flame that would not easily be smothered. Of course, like every other pretty face before him, he had dark secrets of his very own. (Wererat) (Unowned)

Examples of his singing voice:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWMOmBohlTE (Farinelli was an actual, historical and well known Italian Castrato)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVbyR1zJ9DQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8t_WySo414
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-ZjOEk4-dI (I am in awe of this man's singing voice. xD)
Last edited by Leigh on Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leigh

Re: Lucien Évariste (Unowned)

Post by Leigh »

Updates:

Renters -

Romain (feeding; overnight)
Maedoc (entertainment; overnight)