Ramocha - Owned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Maharesh

Ramocha - Owned

Post by Maharesh »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Ramocha (no last name)

Nickname: Mocha, Ram

Name on Identification: Ramocha

Species: Bovine (Tauren, for lack of a more specific term)

Sub Species/Breed: None

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Large, stocky. 6'2", 212lbs

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Hazel eyes, white and red paint-pattern body, auburn hair, long to floor when unbraided.

Physical Markings: None currently

Physical Drawbacks: Very accident prone; clumsiness causes casualties. Constantly forgets her own strength.

Current Inflictions: None

Physical Defenses: Fists, feet, head and horns.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Sweet in nature, gentle-hearted and normally very passive. She's a nurturing sort of soul, while likely only appealing to those who like their woman big and curvy.

Clothing: Thick leather vest and loose undershirt with short sleeves, trousers and thigh-wraps made of boar-fur. (One boar per thigh.)

Other Items on Person: (Or would be if not in cages.) Armored breastplace, steel bracers for wrists and ankles, a spear and a one-handed axe with thigh-sheathe.

Behavior Passive, kind-hearted, but with an honorable warrior's stern pride. Matronly, using words to keep the peace before using her fist on someone's skull. Often seeming dull-witted, she understands more than some would guess.

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Deep water

Disorders: Constantly forgets things, overdoes things sometimes.

How do they present themselves: Passive, laid back and dopey. Generally jovial.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Amusement, acceptance, humoring it, curiosity.

Overall Attitude: Friendly, playful and normally passive, unless unignorably insulted.

Quirks: Generally lacks any kind of fear and can talk a poor soul half to death. Makes terrible jokes, loves daisies and dressing up in gowns, even if it looks downright silly.

Hobbies/Interests: Fishing, One-on-one combat, other bovines, cute little furry animals.

High or Low Maintenance: Depends on how she feels about the person. If she dislikes you, she'll make everything difficult. If she likes you, she'll at least try to behave.

Diet/Allergies: Herbivore, while sometimes omni.

Abilities Tick her off enough and the 'Ram' in her name takes over. Full steam ahead and an angry, charging bovine.

Languages Spoken: Common.

Can they Read/Write: Nope, neither.

Can your character produce magic: No.

Talents/Skills: Flower weaving, keeping the peace, opening jars.

Training: Battle, otherwise none.

Other

*Currently Owned: Recently purchased as a potential gladiator by Estrela da Noite

Previous Owners: (If known.) None

Previous Usage: None

Previous status: Chief's daughter and warrior in a small village in the middle of no where.

For Rent or to Own: Either, though owning will obviously stop renting.

Cost: Rental: 5g, Ownership: 75g

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Usually evenings.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay:

What are your allowances for your character: Not for 'yiff' and no dismemberment without permission. (An ear or tail might be parted with w/permission.) Please whisper/ask regarding anything major. No death, please, I like my cow. :o

Long Term/Short Term: Both. I realize I'm not on as much as some would like, so whichever works for you.

General Information

Character Description:
> Large cow had a white and red-patterned coat, wild auburn hair tied back in a tight, bristly braid. Broad and stocky, the bovine was well-rounded but fit for all that. Judging from a mix of woodsman garb and the lighter patterns across it, a warrior lacking in armor. She held herself with a semi-dignified state of dignity, although her expression oft carries a sense of slow befuddlement. Her trousers appear to be padded in some sort of fur.

Contact Details: If I'm online, I'm there to rp, so feel free to whisper to see if I'm available.

Notes: Coming with more rp, I'm sure.