Sour -- [Unowned]

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Sour

Sour -- [Unowned]

Post by Sour »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Sita Deora.

Nickname: Sour, Si.

Name on Identification: Sour.

Species: Kangaroo Rat + ?

Sub Species/Breed: Unknown.

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Willowy, lithesome.

Physical Details: Hair is a curly harlequin green, and fur a harsh white. Her eyes are of note to be blue, though the shade of which may appear to vary depending upon her environment (considering lighting, garments of choice, etc).

Physical Markings: Nothing to note.

Physical Drawbacks: She is incredibly hardy; there is nothing to note unless injury or illness occurs.

Current Inflictions: N/A

Physical Defenses: She has of course the standard ability to use teeth or nails to bite and scratch in defense, though while under great distress, she may further use her tail to lash out at something she finds threatening. The effect of being slapped with the end of it has been compared to a whip of horse hair.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Sporting exotic natural colouring, she may be appealing to those who seek something aesthetically unique.

Clothing: A stylized s-bend corset is worn as a top, while in contrast her hips are hugged by a simple sarong. Beneath the wrap, a chastity device has recently been added to preserve the slave's purity.

Other Items on Person: Nothing to note.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured.

Phobias: There are no real phobias to speak of, though she has exhibited a slight fear of crowds. This may simply be newcomer's fright, and is likely to pass with time as she adjusts to life in The Golden Tether.

Disorders: Nothing to note.

How do they present themselves: She appears at first glance at once both cautious and curious, but it should be noted that the traders who initially traded her off to TGT warned that like any dog boxed into a corner, she will lash out when she feels threatened.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: This is not something that has been discovered as of yet; Sita does a very fine job indeed of hiding what she is feeling when the topic comes up in conversation.

Overall Attitude: Demure, polite, observant, respectful, mindful.

Quirks: She will stutter on the occasion, but this is something that seems to be linked to fear or intimidation.

Hobbies/Interests: Unknown.

High or Low Maintenance: Surprisingly low.

Diet/Allergies: Typical diet in consistency with an omnivore; no allergies to note though there seems to be a great dislike of vinegar.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Common (English, Hindi).

Can they Read/Write: Sita is able to write as well as she reads, and expresses an avid interest in the consumption of literature.

Can your character produce magic: Not at all.

Talents/Skills: She is a natural at sewing, fashioning her own clothing from the materials she is allowed and mending anything in need of repair.

Training: She is currently training under The Tether's own Shanantina.

Other

Previous Owners: None. She has merely been passed along between traders up to her arrival on the island.

Previous Usage: She has only recently been captured; she has nothing to recall beyond a free life.

Previous status: A free-walking, free-spirited, spoiled daughter. One day she was dreading chores, the next day she was on a ship in chains.

For Rent or to Own: She is available for either until further notice.

Cost: 20 gold or 2 platinum to rent per night, 220 gold or 22 platinum to purchase.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: It comes and goes with an ever-changing work schedule, but I make myself available every opportunity I have. Absences will be noted beforehand, as that's the polite thing to do.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Like everyone else, I am here to enjoy myself. I love to play as Sita, and I would love to see her blossom in the Tether continuity as she arrives, is trained, and either is eventually purchased, freed, or taken into any other fitting role. I'd love nothing more than to have a working plot to revolve around with that changes her, and all the while, also keeps me entertained. Anything you have, bring it on.

What are your allowances for your character: I do not consent to the death of my character, and there are some blacklist items for sexual roleplays should they ever take place. These are scat, urine, vomit, inflation, dismemberment, transformation, and age play. Other things such as non-consensual scenes I will likely allow, though I prefer to be asked or warned in advance.

Long Term/Short Term: Oh, please give me long-term. I will be your friend forever.

General Information

Character Description: Curls of brilliant green were pulled back by a small band to hang upon pallid shoulders - always bare, a no-man's land where they met a naked nape. Throat remained devoid of collar despite status, stockpiling proof that the femme was too long spoiled. Her curves were kept in complimentary attire; a sarong and corset that covered enough to keep wandering eyes at bay. It was all she needed, canvas of her bare body to be kept shut out of all but master's sight. Her exterior spoke of a beautiful creature, delicate, pampered - but boasted inside was the makings of a woman who had for too long been allowed to seat herself upon high pedestals.

Website: Down for the count, for the time being. A new one is under construction. Until such a time as it is up, feel free to whisper me with any questions that you may have about this character (or anything else, I might add).

Contact Details:
  • Furcadia: Sour
Notes: While she has not undergone any training, her price is higher than that of other untrained slaves due to her virginity remaining intact.