Eire - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Eire

Eire - Unowned

Post by Eire »

Curled and yellowed at the corners, this parchment appeared older than most found in the bound leather record books. Upon first glance, the pen strokes seemed somewhat hurried. A second glance revealed a distinct style of writing consisting of short, deliberate lines. Lacking the curled, elegance of a more feminine writing style, one could safely assume the author of the document was of masculine form. Form appeared to be filled out in great detail, deliberate strokes of pen often forming lines upon lines for responses. Clearly, great care and detail had gone in to the completion of the document. One might question whether the same could be said for the slave it described.

Basic Information

Full Name: To my knowledge, the girl either has no real name, or it has long been forgotten. Whatever the case may be, her real name is unknown. Upon her capture, I bestowed upon her the single alias of ‘Eire,’ which is pronounced AIRrr-ay. Some may think it odd without knowledge of the circumstances surrounding her capture. I found the girl caught in one of my fishing nets in the Irish Sea - thus, the name Eire. It is the Irish name for the island of Ireland and is derived from the name of the Gaelic goddess Ériu, the matron goddess of Ireland. A’course, who would know that but an Irishman?
Nickname: I do not think this applies, but I often referred to her as ‘A Thaisce,’ pronounced ah hash-keh. It means “my treasure” in Irish.
Name on Identification: The name on her identification tag reads Eire, as there is no other name for her to go by.
Age: As with her real name, it is unknown. She appears to be in her very early twenties. She is a young looking thing.
Gender: A blind man could see the girl is quite obviously female.
Species: I have come to believe the girl is an Irish Merrow, a species different from your average ‘mermaid’ or ‘siren’ recounted in legends and stories in other parts of the world.
Sub Species/Breed: I would consider her sub-species to be human. I believe her true, natural form is that of the Merrow and the human form is secondary to it.
Slave Type: To my knowledge, she has had no formal training. I’ve informally taught her a few things here and there. She is a quick learner and is often eager to please. I would consider her ‘untrained’ but experienced. Another point of sale may very well be that her virginity remains, in addition to the fact that she is such an exotic specimen.
Rental Price: 20 Gold/2 Platinum
Purchase Price: 220 Gold/22 Platinum

Physical Appearance

Body Type: The girl is rather long and lean but not overly lanky and comes complete with womanly curves in all the right places.
Physical Details: In both forms (merrow as well as human) Eire exhibits an usual skin tone and hair color. Her skin appears rather pale and creamy. However, very soft green undertones can be seen throughout her skin and all over body. This is especially evident when in the water or in direct sunlight. Upon first glance, her hair often appears black, but the same situation is present with her hair. It appears a dark blue green upon further notice. Of course, in her Merrow form she has a fish-type tail from the waist down as opposed to having normal human legs. In both forms, her eyes appear to exhibit an inhuman glow. In her natural form, her eyes are void of iris and pupil – the sclera is completely yellow and appears to glow. In her human form, her eyes have a normal human appearance with iris and pupil present. However, the iris of her eyes are gold in color and also glow.
Physical Markings: She has no real ‘markings’ to speak of other than the scales present on her tail and perhaps the webbing between her fingers would be well mentioned here. The webbing is present only when in her true form.
Physical Drawbacks: She becomes irritable, somewhat unstable, and unable to shift forms as easily when she finds herself too far away from a body of water. There very well may be others that I am unaware of.
Current Afflictions: There are none to mention.
Physical Defenses: Eire has the ability to survive both in the ocean and on land and to shift between human and Merrow form largely at will. Also, her senses are greatly more advanced than those of your average human. She heals rapidly and has sharp, claw-like fingernails. Though I cannot prove such, I suspect she can communicate with sea creatures as well as exert some sort of entrapment over the male species.
Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Very exotic and beautiful appearance; her personality is also quite charming. As I mentioned above, she seems to have a subconscious allure over male members of all species. Also, if one has a need for anything ocean/water related – she’s more than adequate for the job.
Clothing: Her clothing consists only of her two outfits I had made for her while in my care. One is leather and laces up the sides. The other is an elaborate work of metal and cloth.
Other Items on Person: The only other items in her possession are her slave collar/tag.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured: Though not formally trained I would not at all consider her to be feral in any way. Naïve, perhaps.
Phobias: The girl has an intense fear of desert environments and similarly being too far from a body of water.
Disorders: I would not consider her to have any disorders other than perhaps slight anxiety.
How do they present themselves: Whether it be intentional or not, she comes across as curious and extremely naïve. However, I warn readers and potential purchasers – do not underestimate her intelligence or cunning. She will surprise you.
Feelings towards being owned/rented: Though I cannot know for sure, I suspect she inwardly resents being captured and owned but has become more resigned to the idea and situation as time goes on.
Overall Attitude: Beyond all, the girl is curious and eager to learn. Her personality is rather bubbly – no pun intended.
Quirks: Perhaps most odd about Eire is her intense attraction and curiosity toward shiny and/or metallic objects.
Hobbies/Interests: She loves to collect gleaming, glossy, shiny objects. Also, she likes to learn and experience new things.
High or Low Maintenance: Given both her species and personality, she is fairly high maintenance.
Diet/Allergies: Vegetarian. She eats only fruits and vegetables. She simply has no desire or taste for meat of any kind. I suppose she has an ‘allergy’ to fish and other food items that come from the sea. She becomes violently ill upon ingesting such.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: I know for a fact that she speaks Irish or Irish Gaelic and English. As already mentioned, I believe she can communicate in some way with sea creatures.
Can they Read/Write: I believe she can read and write very little. She speaks Gaelic and English very well, but I’ve had few experiences in which her reading or writing skills were put to use.
Can your character produce magic: I cannot be positive on this issue, but I suspect that she can on some level.
Talents/Training/Skills: Though so has had no formal training, she is skilled in singing and entertainment (largely due to her personality). Also, she has experience in doing just about anything in aquatic environments. She seems to also be especially proficient at healing.

Other

Previous Owners: To my knowledge, she has had no other owners prior to myself. (NPC owner(s); flexible)
Previous Usage: She has previously been purchased for the following: exotic pet/oddity to show off, forced to hunt/lure sea creatures such as seals, turtles, and whales for profit of master(s), used to collect oysters for food and pearls as well as toxic sea plants/animals for poisons and the like, and healing.
Previous Status: Unknown – She refuses to talk about such.
For Rent or to Own: She is available for either until further notice. Trial rental period prior to purchase is required.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC Info/Notes
Availability: Almost (if not) daily; times may vary; central time zone.
What are you looking for in a slave/slaver roleplay: Something more than sex. It’s an only an aspect of RP, not the focus. Other than that, I am pretty open to ideas. I do know that she will be submissive in the slave/slaver relationship.
What are your allowances for your character: I do not play her as a NC character. You must discuss anything extreme with me. Basically, if you aren’t sure then you are better off talking with me about it first.
Long Term/Short Term: I much prefer long-term, but that’s becoming more and more rare these days. If it’s a good enough RP, I may do short term.

General Information

Character Description: Irish Merrow; Silken emerald waves frame a visage of striking allure and spill down over bare shoulders and back. Naked skin of torso, an odd concoction of milky white with muted jade undertones, gave way to a magnificent scaled sea green tail complete with fins. Eerie glowing yellow eyes, lacking both pupil and iris, peer steadily from between lashes. Luscious bow shaped lips and straight nose complete the classic facial beauty and do much to offset the disconcerting stare, claw-like fingers, and peculiar webbed hands. Exotic to say the least, one could not help but find himself drawn to the creature; despite somewhat unsettling features.
Human; Silken emerald waves frame a visage of striking allure and spill down over scantily clad shoulders and back. Skin an odd concoction of milky white with muted jade undertones, clad in rather elaborate attire for one of her station. Eyes human in appearance, save for the peculiar glowing iris, maintain a hauntingly enthralling beauty. Luscious bow shaped lips rarely and straight nose complete the classic facial beauty and combine with those astounding eyes to form one spectacularly alluring, but not quite human, female.
Contact Details: Whisper me on Eire or ask for my email if you think there’s a good reason.
Notes: Whisper before posting.