Callum (The Hanged Man) - unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Borophagus

Callum (The Hanged Man) - unowned

Post by Borophagus »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Callum

Nicknames: Cal, Cale

Species: Faun

Sub Species/Breed: Roe Deer

Physical Appearance

Body Type:
Averagely male - he's done plenty work, affording him enough muscle tone to be considered masculine, but still not your typical beefcake doing press-ups in the pens.

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc):
Upper half humanoid, lower half of a roe deer. Fair skinned and on the pale side, but not quite albino, although the fur that coats his legs is pure white. Features are somewhat a mix of cervine and humanoid, with the short 3-tined antlers and ears to match this species. His eyes are a light, crystalline blue, best compared to a husky. Thick hair, when allowed to grow, comes in dull earthy shades. Typical style is short, with a bit of fringe swept toward one side of the forehead. Currently, all hair has been shorn close to the scalp, leaving only "skinhead" fuzz. Almost always has stubble as well. Otherwise not very hairy at all. His tail is oddly long and almost serpentine, naked aside being tipped with a tuft of hair to match what's on his head.

Physical Markings:
Strange, sparse markings spread over his limbs and chest, though it is difficult to tell if these are scars, tattoos, or something naturally occurring. They are pure white, and thus blend in easily with the rest of his skin and fur, making them almost invisible even under close scrutiny.

Physical Drawbacks:
Pale skin burns easily if overexposed to the island sun.
Deer hooves are a bit dainty and silly-looking compared to the rest of his frame. They are nimble, but also clumsy at times.
By no means a fragile, shrinking violet, but the slave seems foolishly prone to injury.
(( OOC: See abilities below for further explanation of his "accident"-prone nature. ))

Current Inflictions:
None.

Physical Defenses:
Ambidextrous, and just dexterous in general. Relatively high pain tolerance. Average in almost every other way. While not the brawniest of slaves, and certainly not the quickest to start a fight, he could probably still hold his own, should it be necessary.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction:
All-around friendly fellow, perhaps even tender-hearted at times. Seeks to entertain, if not serve. Has a pleasant voice and pretty eyes. While perhaps not the most beautiful or the mightiest slave on the market, he is still attractive enough by most standards, if in a bit of an otherworldly way. Could appeal to exotic collectors, perhaps?

Clothing:
Simple peasant's clothing in soft, often colorful fabrics. Typically something like: trousers (full or "longshort" length), a tunic or sleeveless shirt, perhaps with a vest. If allowed his personal effects, they are most often kept in pockets.

Other Items on Person:
* Leather straps, rope, and/or fabric - sometimes decorative, sometimes functional - can be intertwined to cuff his wrists together, most often tied behind his back.
* Bandages - if allowed.
* A deck of old, worn Tarot cards - if allowed.
* Juggling balls or little sachets of sand - if allowed.
and a slave collar, of course.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured:
Cultured

Phobias:
None known at this time.

Disorders:
None known at this time.

How do they present themselves:
Cordial to almost everyone, slave and Free alike. Typically has a "go with the flow" attitude, adapting to most situations.

Feelings towards being owned/rented:
Appears to accept his fate as it comes, although has been known to resist some renters more than others. Embraces most opportunities to help another, if such a purpose be known at time of rental.

Attraction towards others:
Bisexual/pansexual, open-minded and mostly unbiased.

Quirks:
A sucker for a pretty face or an opportunity to feel useful. (Profit doesn't hurt, either.) Tail acts with a mind of its own, often with the same mannerisms as if it literally was a snake. Naturally curious in general, and loves to get to know others, but keeps his own cards close to his chest. Strongly devoted to being a "man of his word", but can one really trust a quick-fingered fortune-teller?

Hobbies/Interests:
Music, riddles, stories, cooking, fortune-telling, sleight of hand, juggling, escape artist. Loves all flora, and also many small creatures, such as birds or feral rodents. Could perhaps tend to, or even train pets such as these.

High or Low Maintenance:
Low

Diet/Allergies:
No allergies, will eat most anything, though his diet leans vegetarian. Loves freshly baked bread, meat pies, sweet treats, fresh greens, and all kinds of soup.

Abilities

Languages Spoken:
Primarily speaks the Common tongue, with a slight accent that is difficult to place. Appears to understand a few other languages in varying degrees. Well-traveled?

Can they Read/Write:
Not really.

Can your character produce magic:
((Note: This information is OOC only - it is not recorded on his papers, and should not instantly be known by your character. Cal does not use this ability willy-nilly!))
Limited "Empathic" Healing.
Rather than a clean, instant fix, wounds can only be healed by transferring them onto himself.
Physical contact and a certain amount of focus is required. Injuries will be slowly drawn from the person to Callum's body, slightly reduced in severity, but affecting identical areas -- if, for example, he healed a pair of broken ribs, his own would crack. Cannot affect lost limbs/organs or previously healed wounds.
This ability comes with obvious limits: Callum can only heal others, never himself, and he can only take on so much damage at once before he too may be at death's door. His own natural rate of healing is the same as anyone else; he needs time to recuperate.
In theory, this ability could also be used as a sort of "pain conduit", transferring wounds from Master to another nonmagical slave, but it is unlikely that he would ever willingly do such a thing, if it is even possible at all.

Talents/Skills:
Aforementioned entertainment: telling tales and fortunes, juggling, and petty "magic" tricks (pawmagery, not true magic)
If these talents do not amuse, he could perhaps serve well as a general house slave -- a reasonably good cook, fine gardener, gentle handler, and a good listener, pleasant enough for all types of company.

Training:
Exact amount of slave training is unknown, but he generally appears to know his place, with only occasional outbursts of resistance that might keep him from the harem pens.

Other

Previous Owners:
None of note.

Previous Usage:
Petty tricks, tunes, and fortunes told for the amusement of a Master/Mistress.

Previous status:
Free, presumably. Reason for enslavement unknown; perhaps to collect a debt, or as a punishment, or simply captured as an exotic.

For Rent or to Own: Both (but Rental strongly preferred for now)

Cost:
15 gold to rent. 120(?) gold to buy.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability:
Whenever I can't sleep, and whenever the dreaded Real Life doesn't get in the way. My timezones sometimes change (EST to GMT and back) but my schedule changes even more often. May be spotty at times, but if you contact me, I can (and will!) make an effort to be online more often and more consistently to RP with you.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay:
Honestly, I'm pretty open-minded, and I have intentionally kept this character open to many types of RP. He is a bit of a WIP/blank slate. I'd love to hear your ideas!

What are your allowances for your character:
Do what you will - you do not need my consent for anything, although I would take it as a personal favor if you don't kill him.

Long Term/Short Term:
I'm flexible! Long-term is more interesting, but I welcome both types.

General Information

Character Description:
A lean young faun, roe deer to be precise, strangely serene for his kind. Crystalline husky blue eyes, downcast when curiosity does not send them wandering, regard the world with humble good cheer. Muddy hair shorn close to the scalp, matched in length by stubble. Smooth, milky flesh is marred only by markings of an even lighter shade, near invisible without close inspection, and even then, indistinguishable as tattoo or scar. Peasant's garb is simple, but surprisingly soft and clean. Wrists are frequently bound behind the back by leather or rope, while a typical collar hugs his throat, no owner shown.

Images: None :( ... If you would be interested in drawing this character, please please contact me!

Contact Details: Whisper or forum PM if offline. Possibly e-mail/messenger if we get to know each other OOCly.

Notes:
Please forgive me if any major details change about this character (especially his name and appearance... very indecisive) - he is still a work in progress! If you have a problem with (or suggestion for) my character, please let me know! As I've said before, I may not be a slave OOC, but I do aim to please (or at least compromise) whenever possible.