Xynon - unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

carnalcarnival

Xynon - unowned

Post by carnalcarnival »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Burning Heart Forgotten (tribal name, from the White Shadows tribe)

Nickname: Xynon

Name on Identification: Xynon

Species: wolf

Sub Species/Breed: werewolf

Physical Appearance

Body Type: lean, muscular

Physical Details: black fur base, red-orange eyes

Physical Markings: white even-armed cross on his back, from shoulder to shoulder and ending at his tailbase, and up the back of his head

Physical Drawbacks: n/a

Current Inflictions: n/a

Physical Defenses: claws, teeth

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: strength

Clothing: none

Other Items on Person: none

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: cultured

Phobias: unknown

Disorders: n/a

How do they present themselves: cocky, self-centered, unruly

Feelings towards being owned/rented: rebellious; needs a firm hand

Overall Attitude: immature

Quirks: short-tempered

Hobbies/Interests: unknown

High or Low Maintenance: high maintenance; needs constant supervision or restraint

Diet/Allergies: none

Abilities

Languages Spoken: common tongue

Can they Read/Write: no

Can your character produce magic: no

Talents/Skills: combat

Training: was previously owned as a pleasure slave, then sold to an arena and was a favorite among the crowd.

Other

Previous Owners: Dragons of Geart Tribe

Previous Usage: pleasure slave, entertainment (battle)

Previous status: slave

For Rent or to Own: own

Cost: (Please see Slave Pricing in the Library for price range.)

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: early/late evenings EST; contact me for details.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Someone who understands that I have a very busy life outside of this game. I love to RP and will spend hours with you when I can. (Also, I've been away from Furc for a couple years and I might be a little rusty when I begin...)

What are your allowances for your character: Full consent to anything besides major mutilation and death--ask if you aren't sure.

Long Term/Short Term: Either is fine. If we start roleplaying together and it doesn't work out, it's okay. Just be honest with me, and we will get along swimmingly.

General Information

Character Description: Xynon is 6'1" with short fur all over his body. He is a normal furre--that is, he's got a muzzle, and a tail and all, and he is not one of those humanesque things that have been going around. I say he is a werewolf and I mean this literally--it will only come into play if he is outside during a full moon (realtime). He turns into a big, nasty, snarly beast that will eat/kill/fuck things. Silver does not affect him. Best to just restrain him and wait (unless you're into that kinda thing). His fur is slightly shaggier at the hackles and his tail. He is well-muscled and one could probably feel some scars at various spots on his body, from whips or swords or whatever he's come in contact with. An important note, I think, is that XYNON IS VERY FOUL MOUTHED. If this bothers you, I apologize, but that's just the way he is.

Website: You can read the story Xynon originated from at http://www.furaffinity.net/user/words-are-wind/ (It's called "That Which is Desired")

Images: NSFW (also really old, excuse the shittyness): http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1603724/

Contact Details: onedirtyheathen on AIM

Notes: Any questions, just ask me. I'm honest.