ZYNX [unowned]

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Kinky

ZYNX [unowned]

Post by Kinky »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Zipporah Yaen.

Nickname: Zynx, Angel.

Name on Identification: Zynx.

Species and Sub: Savannah (cat) / Simurgh (bird)

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Curvaceous.

Physical Markings: A collective 'dripping' brown enfolds the tops of her wings and licks about her body in spots and mad dashes; half formed circles near rosettes found on her upper arms and sides of thighs, while these smeared dashes are akin to lightning-like stripes are found on the sides of her ribs, banding her ears, and delicately placed on her high cheeks.

Physical Drawbacks: Zynx is by nature a benevolent creature, and a very physically appealing one at that. It is not within her personality type to lash out, or seek vengeance, or even exercise her right to say 'no' when she is confronted by a stronger or more aggressive being. She is not very strong as it is, and though she possesses the ability to seek flight in times of danger, it is often not relied on. It is because of this that she is easily captured, and easily overwhelmed. Her bones, too, can be easily broken.

Current Inflictions: There are no injuries as of this point in time.

Physical Defenses: There is not so much to speak of in the density of the female's bones; the size and strength of her wings easily bringing her airborne in times of duress. Indeed, all of her body is cage for none other than hollow bones - to enable this flight.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Pheromones often come stronger to those of similar breed, leaving her of a powerful and enticing scent that can lure even a distant stranger in. There too are her eyes, like pyrite, and the shapely form of her blossomed body: each feature appealing and seemingly without outwardly expressed flaw.

Clothing: Only a flap of black cloth has been given to the girl, a light golden chain wound about her hips to clasp it over her lap; leaving her at least somewhat guarded from passing patrons, as front is covered but ass is left in plain sight. As her position is most likely to kneel, this garb is sufficient.

Other Items on Person: The odd clasp of gold to band some strands of hair, when she feels the need to decorate the locks, or matching bangles for her ankles if she is to dance or otherwise perform. These are requested only for special events, else she is empty-handed.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured.

Phobias: Falling from the sky, often leaving her solidly on land.

Disorders: None present.

How do they present themselves: Calm and submissive, the very definition of collected or demure. Zynx will keep to her knees with her eyes and indeed rest of her body beneath those of people who hold a higher social status than herself. When kneeling is not enough to keep to this self-given rule, she may tuck her head or bend to hand and knee before them; table position with wings hung down to touch the floor so as not to be an obstruction.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Neutral. There is no good or bad thing about being owned. It is merely another state of being.

Overall Attitude: Sweet, friendly, warm. She is always welcoming, always polite. It takes a lot to bother her.

Quirks: An oral fixation will more likely than not lead to fingers, utensils, or even a piece of hair, in her mouth for tongue or teeth or lips to play with. This is something she does on automatic, and it takes a lot of willpower to stop herself from doing it.

Hobbies/Interests: She is highly interested in dance, and wishes to be instructed on different types.

High or Low Maintenance: very low maintenance.

Diet/Allergies: Omnivorous, requiring greens and meats, with equal share of protein, fiber, vitamins, and perhaps to spoil her the occasional treat of something with sugar.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: English, Hebrew.

Can they Read/Write: Zynx can both read and write, and does the former avidly.

Can your character produce magic: It is not believed so, but tales of the Simurgh which she is said to have been born from may call this into question. After all, isn't it strange how often one experiences such good luck around her?

Talents/Skills: A soothing tongue leads to a great singing voice, and she seems a natural with both quill and dance. The limit is the sky - and quite literally. She may yet develop skills to wow the audience; feel free to instruct her and she will love to learn.

Training: Extensive. She also shows an interest in Gor, and this may be of interest enough to pursue.

Other

Previous Owners: [NPC]

Previous Usage: Dance, song, pleasure, tailoring, and scribe-work.

Previous status: Personal servant.

For Rent or to Own: Rent to own. No one time renters becoming owners, please!

Cost: 290 gold or 29 platinum to own; 21 gold or 2 platinum to rent.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Near daily, though times and days may vary. I am a slave to corporate America, please have patience with me.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: A working plot, something that changes over time and may inflict changes in my character, as well. She is here for development! Please, feed my addiction to story lines.

What are your allowances for your character: I do not consent to mutilation or death. If there is a chance for rape in the roleplay, please have the courtesy to ask or warn me ahead of time via whispers. It's just polite to give me the chance to agree or disagree.

Long Term/Short Term: Long term preferred, but anything goes.

General Information

Character Description: Large wings set the scene: a smattering of mahogany breaking the monotony of tea-tested cream, delicious little contrast from the burgundy of her sweeping, long hair. She was by no means the exotic delight one clamored for the attention of, nor did she possess too wild a tongue that required a heavy hand; she was for all intent and purposes merely a rose in bloom, a young submissive woman with a heart of gold. Sweet little temptress, a delight to the senses packed into one curvaceous form... not an inch of it in garb save for her lap where a bit of black cloth has been hung by way of a golden chain. Lend the harem girl your time. Perfection lays only a little gold away.

Website: Not yet made! When it is, I will link it straight away.

Contact Details: Zynx [Furcadia]