Djinn papers.

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Djinn

Djinn papers.

Post by Djinn »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Djinn

Nickname: Jin, Genie

Name on Identification: Djinn

Species: Djinn / Wishmaster

Sub Species/Breed: Humanish creature baring minimal animal traits, varying on whim of his mind.

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Masculine, Muscular

Physical Details: Black eyes that are filled with flickering light resembling stars, Tan skin.

Physical Markings: Henna design in tribal markings, Arabic lamp tattoo on each bicep.

Physical Drawbacks: He lacks a sense of smell, eyesight, etc. That normal furres have.

Current Infliction(s):

Physical Defenses:

Appealing Attributes: His size, coloration, Aura, etc.

Clothing: A harem vest, pantaloots, genie shoes.

Other Items: An aged lamp, A genies bottle on a necklace that appears to be thousands of years old.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Fear of tiny spaces.

Disorders: None

How do they present themselves: It varries. Sometimes he appears to be a completely obedient creature, kneeling with his hands upon his knees palms up, and eyes averted. Other times he appears to have no training of any kind, and a loathing for those who call upon him.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Annoyance.

Overall Attitude: Fiesty, Spitfire, whom craves to be free.

Quirks: He has a habit of asking if commands are wishes.

Hobbies / Interests: Wishgranting, Fishing, Swimming, Bathing, etc.

High or Low Maintenance: Low

Diet / Allergies: Meat eater all the way.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common, Arabic.

Can they Read / Write: Yes, He reads and writes quite well.

Can your character produce magic: Yes. He can grant wishes such as material objects, Clothing, money, food. He can also grant immortality, age reversions, etc.

Talents / Skills: Fighting(If you can get him to.), Dancing, Weaponry, Blacksmithing, Cojuration, Healing.

Training: Harem Slave, but he doesnt retain much of it.

Other

Previous Owners: Unknown.

Previous Usage(s): Harem Slave

Previous status: Sultans Djinn. Untill his wishes were fulfilled and he returned to his lamp.

For Rent or to Own: Rent to own.

Cost: 2 Platinum

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Im on all day every day, pretty much. IF you see me on, Im free to rp.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Is this even a relevant question? Or is it rhetorical.

What are your allowances for your character: My character is completely NC. If you will it to happen it is possible. As long as it is within reason of the storyline that has been created.

Long Term/Short Term: I would prefer long term RP. Short term isn't really something that is applicable if you are attempting to build storyline.

General Information

Character Description: The first and last of his kind. A creature baring both the everlasting lifestyle of an immortal, and phenominal cosmic powers. Bound to the whims and will of the holder of the small arabian lamp that was his prison. It was the bane of his existence, and the dwelling of his imprisonment. A creature capable of granting both immortality, and riches beyond ones wildest dreams. He came in the form of a well crafted humanesque creature. His body masculine, muscular, and pleasing to the eyes. His eyes were solid black enigmatic voids. each one filled with its own solar system of flickering stars, galaxies, and cosmos. Depthless and quite capable of drawing ones gaze; eyes that one could be lost in for days. His features were strong, masculine in every way that a males' should be. His hair a tousled, bedmussed mess that he kept hidden under a thin metallic crown that ringed his head. His attire was that of a light orange vest, trimmed in gold, hardly worthy of covering his broad chest and chiseled musculature. His flesh that of a deep bronze tanned color, traversed by intricate markings of henna. His legs were coated in matching pantaloons that reached the ankle. Thin golden circlets resting upon each ankle matched the ones upon each wrist, binding his power to that of his vessel. Silken shoes with curled tips residing upon his feet to finish his typical attire.

Images: None as of yet. Wanna do me art? Whisper me. I have plenty of funds.

Contact Details: Djinn

Notes: