Orestin || Domestic Slave || Owned, For Rent or Resale

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Valish
Some ol' Drunk

Orestin || Domestic Slave || Owned, For Rent or Resale

Post by Valish »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name:
Orestin DeVoie.

Nickname:
Slip.

Name on Identification:
Orestin. This name is never provided, when spoken to, and must be discovered by perusing his papers.

Species:
Sciurus griseus / Jaculus jaculus hybrid.

Sub Species/Breed:
None.

Physical Appearance

Body Type:
Stocky, somewhat soft. Long-legged. Short torso. Unusually long, bushy tail. Digitigrade feet.

Physical Details:
Auburn hair, cut short and often slicked back from his face. Bright, black eyes (sclera and iris). Fur in shades of gray; short on the body and bushy along the tail.

Physical Markings:
Dark gray facial markings. Very pale gray belly, inner-thighs, neck and chin. Fur graduating into dark gray nearing the end of the tail, with a pale gray daub at its tip. Whitish-gray fur around the eyes. The backs of the ears are dark gray.

Physical Drawbacks:
Laziness; translating into a lack of exercise, and thus lowered athletic endurance.

Current Infliction(s):
None. Some old scarring.

Physical Defenses:
Decent speed. Long jump distance.

Appealing Attributes:
A pleasant, low voice; decent skill with vocal music and certain stringed instruments; sleepy wit, a witty conversationalist.

Clothing:
Varies. Most often seen in silks or trousers and an open vest. Of varying colours.

Other Items:
Gold manacles, fitted with a long chain often left to hang behind him. Rarely removed. Damage to the manacles will elicit a fine.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured:
Cultured.

Phobias:
Magic users; telepaths in particular. Guards this secret viciously.

Disorders:
Compulsive liar. Previously: mild kleptomania; trained out of him.

How do they present themselves:
Lax, lazy and slow; he moves and talks like molasses, and seems eternally vaguely amused by something.

Feelings towards being owned / rented:
Generally amused or ambivalent.

Overall Attitude:
Distracted, amused, caught in a reverie. Lazy. Sometimes cruel.

Quirks:
Some part of him is nearly always moving; generally, his tail or legs/feet. Tends to respect savvy business-people.

Hobbies / Interests:
Confusing or toying with other slaves; particularly new blood. Business, or watching transactions occur. Honing his musical skills.

High or Low Maintenance:
Varies.

Diet / Allergies:
Vegetarian. No notable allergies.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken:
Albionish (English/Common). Speaks with a slow, murky southern drawl.

Can they Read / Write:
Yes.

Can your character produce magic:
No.

Talents / Skills:
Vocal music; various stringed instruments (lute, guitar, et cetera).

Training:
Basic obedience training. Groomed for domestic service (for instance, as a butler or footman).

Other

Previous Owners:
- Samathkul Anub'arüg. Investment abandoned.

Previous Usage(s):
Footman; butler; personal attendant; laborer; domestic servant; body-slave; courier; et cetera.

Previous status:
Snake-oil salesman. Con-man.

For Rent or to Own:
For rent or re-sale.

Cost:
Within the range for average, non-exotic slaves. To be discussed with his current guardian, Madame Dun, prior to purchase.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability:
Most often Wednesday through Sunday, particularly in the evenings.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay:
Interesting character-interaction. Plots. Et cetera. Note that Orestin is part of a larger continuity, involving other characters. Players must be amenable to this before engaging in long-term play, particularly purchase.

What are your allowances for your character:
Very nearly anything. Death / dismemberment / disfigurement must be discussed beforehand, but if I think the scene sounds interesting, I’m open. Scarring is allowed under all circumstances, though there may be IC consequences (i.e. fines levied by his keeper).

Long Term/Short Term:
Either are welcome.

General Information

View here.

To come.

Contact Details:
I can be messaged on this forum, or contacted on any of my alts, viewable under my RPR profile.

Notes:
The slave is legally owned by Madame Dun, at the current time. Thus, all proceeds from rentals or purchase go to her. Certain fees are paid to the Tether on a monthly basis, in order to allow for his display in the pens at the Great Hall.
Account moved.
Characters & Profile.

(16:20:04) * The Englishman deflates like a sad balloon.
(16:23:30) * Shojah Galvez inflates by blowing vigorously.