Nova Unowed

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

NovaButterfly

Nova Unowed

Post by NovaButterfly »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Nova Butterfly

Nickname: Stars

Name on Identification: Nova

Species: Dog

Sub Species/Breed: Nova Scotia Duck tolling Retriever

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Small in height (5'2) with a sleek frame and with very little muscle.

Physical Details: (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc) Her fur is soft to the touch yet is a orange colour like the flames from a fire lightly marked with white. Nova has sky blue eyes that compliment the orange fur and her tail is true the breed with it's little white tip.

Physical Markings: White blaze traveling from her nose to her forehead, four white paws formed like socks and a white tip on her tail

Physical Drawbacks: None

Current Infliction(s): None

Physical Defenses: (If any.) Only what comes naturally to a dog

Appealing Attributes: Other than her appearance, she's obedient & loyal. She also has a very sweet nature and has never bitten anyone before.

Clothing: None, except for a rolled leather collar that's obviously quite old and had it's days.

Other Items: (Remember slaves cannot have belongings let alone have them on them, they may be made available when rented / purchased.) None, never been allowed to own anything.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Bit of both but more Cultured than feral, she won't bite or scratch like a feral but she's had little socialization and is very unsure about everything.

Phobias: No major ones, she's just a little timid due to only being around one person her whole life.

Disorders: Only anything she feels could risk her life or cause serious injury

How do they present themselves: Very timid but sweet

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Either is fine-prefer owned

Overall Attitude: Other than her timid nature, she is actually happy to have some form of companionship from either a new owner or a friend, she lives as she was bred and that's to please. Nova hates the thought of making anyone upset or angry at her, she'd rather please them and make them happy instead.

Quirks: When her tail wags she'll often start watching it and may chase it, something she never grew out of.

Hobbies / Interests: Nova likes doing things from fetching things to doing sort of job required of her. Once she had been allowed to play with a ball, she hopes one day she can do it again. She has also taken up watching people, it fascinates her to no end the different sounds they make, their looks etc

High or Low Maintenance: She's fairly easily to keep just needs a brush once in a while to stop any mats forming in her fur, mostly her tail so she's generally low maintenance.

Diet / Allergies: Diet-She'll eat what she's given, she's not fussy and No known allergies

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: English-Anthro and Feral

Can they Read / Write: Read-About as much as a 6 year old and Write-No

Can your character produce magic: (Slaves that can produced magic will be bound in such away they can't use it unless rented / purchased.) No, she can not

Talents / Skills: Very good at finding things and the ability to switch between anthro & feral

Training: None except behaviour/manners

Other

Previous Owners: (If known.) Darkness of Dreams

Previous Usage(s): Companion and Servent-Non sexual

Previous status: Pet

For Rent or to Own: Either

Cost: (Please see Slave Pricing in the Library for suggested prices.) 10 to rent or 180 to own

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Home most of the day

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: I'm looking for someone who is active, para rper but also sometime who likes being in control. I'd rather a male but can easily accept a female owner. I'm after someone who can be firm and train her but someone who also can be gentle and patient when it's needed.

What are your allowances for your character: Anything goes except permanent injury/death, Scat, Diapers and Waterplay.

Long Term/Short Term: Either-Long term preferred

General Information

Character Description: Nova is a very sweet little dog who just wants someone she can serve and be with. She might growl but it's all bark and no bite, she's never bitten anyone and never will. She's just scared after living in a house her whole life with her previous owner only for him to die short of her 19th birthday and then taken away to some strange and new place. Her parents were pets and she has been bred to serve just the same in whatever way she can.

Images: http://www.rprepository.com/c/novabutterfly/21709 no pics of her anthro yet.

Contact Details: Sokeh@hotmail.co.uk

Notes: I'm in england so my timezone may be off and i'm sorry but i'm not a night dweller and am often in bed by 12am my time, more info can be found here http://www.rprepository.com/c/novabutterfly/21642