Peureux - Average Trained - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Novelty

Peureux - Average Trained - Unowned

Post by Novelty »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Peureux

Nickname: Peur, Poor, Pear,

Name on Identification: Peureux

Species: Manakete (Dragon/Elf Hybrid)

Sub Species/Breed: Glacial Dragon

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Lean, small

Physical Details: Teal hair, Silver eyes, pale skin with ice-colored patches of scales,

Physical Markings: Patches of scales litter his body in a cold, ice color. A thin red scar that crosses his nose from ear to ear. A pair of horns, the left horn sharp and small, the right one a crushed stub. Both a dull silver color. Beautiful scaled wings, the color of ice, wingspan of ten feet across, from wing tip to wing tip. Smooth tail, three feet long, scaled in the same color.

Physical Drawbacks: Weak, frail, unsuited for heavy labour. Mute.

Current Infliction(s): Mute

Physical Defenses: Cold to the Touch - Skin and scales are just above freezing temperature. Prolonged skin contact (24-28 hours) can cause frostbite. When confronted in life-threatening situations, frostbite occurs on instant contact in minor to severe quality, depending on force of impact.

Appealing Attributes: The beauty of a Manakete's scales make him a trophy slave. Effeminate in frame, almost-flawless skin.

Clothing: Slightly transparent royal blue pair of faux satin bloomers, adorned with ribbons of the same color that wind around both arms and come up to his shoulders and behind his neck. An iron necklace is hung around his neck with a single tear-drop shaped gem that is just as cold to the touch as his icy skin

Other Items: Slave has an affinity for music and writing. A lute may be made available on purchase or rent.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Insects, fire, crowded/closed spaces

Disorders: Mute (birth defect)

How do they present themselves: Shy, skiddish, cagey. Refuses to make eye contact.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: A lack of opinion has been beaten in to him.

Overall Attitude: Kind-hearted, a guilty conscience, eager to please.

Quirks: Tends to make noise however he can, usually by tapping on surfaces, just for the comfort of being able to make a sound.

Hobbies / Interests: Music, art, reading and writing

High or Low Maintenance: High Maintenance

Diet / Allergies: Refuses to consume hot food/liquids. Must be cold. Otherwise omnivorous. Absolutely loves sweets and fruits.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Can understand English.

Can they Read / Write: Can read and write. Excellent penmanship, grammar, punctuation. Will not use writing to communicate with owner. Unknown reason.

Can your character produce magic: Has a magical affinity, however, knows no spells. Cannot "cast" or "produce magic."

Talents / Skills:
Flight - Capable of flight, however his wing strength has much to be desired. Can not lift more than ten feet off the ground.
Music - Can play the lute.
Housekeeping - A general knowledge of cleaning and maintaining a house. Will not cook.

Training: Unschooled in math and science. Has some knowledge of etiquette. Knows how to read/write. Knows how to pleasure (not just sexually). Obedient unless it involves fire

Other

Previous Owners: Unknown

Previous Usage(s): Unknown

Previous status: Unknown

For Rent or to Own: Rent and Own. (if someone seeks to own him, will be discussed in ooc as well.)

Cost: To rent : 1 Night - 15 Gold. To Own : 200 Gold.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: I am available whenever I am online. It is usually from 3pm to 3 am PST.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: I intend for Peureux to be heavily developed over the course of time. I aim to have him be a harem slave, eventually. Otherwise, I don't know what I'm looking for. I intend to find out as I go along.

What are your allowances for your character: This should be discussed OOCly with me, really. It's kind of a trial and error thing. Run it by me, and if I like it, then it can happen.

Long Term/Short Term: Both!

General Information

Character Description: A shining example of a rare breed, this young, effeminate thing, with the pale skin tone and lithe, agile frame of an elf, yet his entire complexion riddled with patches of scales of a beautiful glacier color, and just as cold to the touch. A smooth, scaled tail hung from his form, just above the curvature of his feminine rear, and atop his head, hidden in the teal mess that was his hair, a short, sharp horn on one side - the other just a crushed stump, the pair a dull silver color. His shoulder blades were covered in scales completely, and branched into a pair of limbs of the same iridescent color with a thin, slightly pale membrane between the "fingers," serving as effective wings. The young slave boy was calm and obedient, to be sure. However, he was shy, sensitive, and a mute, a combination that certainly did no good for his social standing or self esteem.

Website: http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?ch ... page=34925

Contact Details:

Notes: