Quitterie - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Quitterie
New Patron

Quitterie - Unowned

Post by Quitterie »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Quitterie (Pronounced keeh-tuh-ree)

Nickname: None

Name on Identification: Quitterie

Species: Chamois

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Quitterie stands at five feet eight inches, making her taller than average. Her training in contortion and acrobatics have aided in the development of muscles, leaving her slender, though with a bit of weight.

Physical Details: As a chamois, Quitterie has two large, black lines leading from her eyes and fading to points at the center of her cheeks. During the fall and winter, the majority of her coat is a greyish tan, while in the spring and summer it develops into a rich mahogany. She has two dark horns that curve slightly back that remain present all year. Her chin, chest, stomach, crotch, and inner thighs are covered with white fur.

Physical Markings: None, she was born into slavery and has avoided permanent damage.

Physical Drawbacks: Quitterie is tall and thin, slightly hardened by well-trained muscles. She isn't exactly the best slave on the market for cuddeling, but she definitely has the personality for it.

Current Infliction(s): None

Physical Defenses: While horns are normally something to worry about, Quitterie shows no signs of violence.

Appealing Attributes: A chamois isn't exactly the most common of breeds, making her a bit different than the rest. Soft features of the face also give her a delicate appeal.

Clothing: Trained in contortion, her bikini zone is usually covered by larger strips of leather or dark silk, while other pieces are knotted together to help her keep her "form" if she's being trained. If she isn't given a specific pose to hold, the remaining straps are generally wrapped in a decorative fashion around arms, thighs, or any section of her body that could be used to temporarily store them.

Other Items: Zip.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: More of a dislike than a phobia, Quitterie tends to avoid children or immature attitudes if possible. The high energy and general lack of control tends to grate on her "infinite" patience.

Disorders: More of a wall flower. She feels she's accomplishing more if she's studying than making small-talk with other slaves, leaving her with a general lack of social experience. Though she's very capable of answering a standard interrogation from a slaver if the subject remains upon her training and past experiences. An emotional conversation would leave her in shambles.

How do they present themselves: Calm, intelligent, confident. She knows she's been trained well and enjoys properly serving her master or mistress.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Enthusiastic. She knows nothing but slavery, but really only respects a master or mistress that has experience and knows how to properly control their slaves.

Overall Attitude: Realistic. She hopes for the best and prepares for the worst.

Quirks: Quitterie loves the taste of peppermint. She would do almost anything for a single sample of it, and seems to go into a state of euphoria once exposed. She is also obsessed with reading self-help books whenever she can get her hands on one.

Hobbies / Interests: Meditation, practicing her acrobatics, music (listening), and dance.

High or Low Maintenance: Low. Left to her own devices, she would likely continue one of her practices or become consumed in a book. Mischief is avoided.

Diet / Allergies: Vegetarian.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common, French

Can they Read / Write: Yes, her penmanship is immaculate!

Can your character produce magic: Nope.

Talents / Skills: Highly trained in acrobatics and contortion. A great listener.

Training: Ranges from common to very specific types of training. Quitterie knows how to clean, sew, and keep a household in general in order, though she has little to no experience in a kitchen. The majority of her training was spent in her gymnastics and stamina training, making her a more specialized slave.

Other

Previous Owners: NPC harem in France.

Previous Usage(s): BDSM slave and performer.

Previous status: Harem girl

For Rent or to Own: Both

Cost: 20g per night for rent, 280g to own

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: My schedule tends to vary, but I always check in every couple of days and keep my long-term RP buddies updated on my days off.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: As a BDSM slave, I'm looking for someone who understands that BDSM isn't just tieing a person to a wall and hitting them for an hour. I'm looking for a relationship between the characters. I'm not asking for someone to give her a bouquet of flowers, but a chemistry on some level that would come for a dom/sub relationship.

What are your allowances for your character: I love surprises. Just don't kill her or rip any limbs off before asking me, okay? And you can't just tell me that my own character is pregnant. If it sounds like it needs planning, it probably needs planning and should be talked about.

Long Term/Short Term: I like it all! :D

General Information

Character Description: Expression bore baby blues and striking dark lines along plump cheeks which ended just above angled jaw. Dark bangs aligned with button nose, remainder of lengthy mane pulled back by pony-tail. Short, twin horns jutted from skull, lightly curved back and managing to avoid an impish appearance. While most wore rags, the chamois bore varied lengths of leather, some designs more conservative than others. A dainty collar hugged at jugular, which proudly displayed a blank tag. Thin frame was generally contorted into awkward angles by means of leathers, the slave no stranger to lengthy periods of disabled mobility. While most complained or argued, it was silence that led to an un-scarred hide.

Contact Details: Whisper Quitterie. I'm on quite often.

Notes: Let's have some fun!
Clever text goes here.