Aideyn - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Jali
New Patron

Aideyn - Unowned

Post by Jali »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Aideyn Da'maen
Nickname: Aid
Name on Identification: Aideyn
Species: Sandcat
Sub Species/Breed: None

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Slender, somewhat athletic. Not built for a great deal of labour.
Physical Details: Grey hair, orange eyes, tawny fur with white, black and steel-grey markings
Physical Markings: Aside from natural markings, none.
Physical Drawbacks: None
Current Infliction(s): None currently
Physical Defenses: Claws, teeth and fists.
Appealing Attributes: Her species, mostly. A pretty woman, no doubt, but with an ugly personality.
Clothing: Wears a harem-style silk outfit that's quite revealing, accessorized with a white sash.
Other Items: None.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured, though tends to act feral.
Phobias: Fire, drowning, heights.
Disorders: None.
How do they present themselves: Cold, snarky, condescending.
Feelings towards being owned / rented: Displeased
Overall Attitude: Cold, snarky. Can be pleasant, but doesn't bother most of the time.
Quirks: Likes pretending to draw while bored
Hobbies / Interests: Reading, drawing, making jewelry, fictional books, swimming
High or Low Maintenance: Low
Diet / Allergies: Omnivore, prefers red meat

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common
Can they Read / Write: Yes, both.
Can your character produce magic: No, would like to learn however.
Talents / Skills: Making jewelry
Training: Trained in cleaning, cooking, mending clothes, minor medical work, alchemy, dancing, personal grooming (of others), house-care.

Other

Previous Owners: Osman
Previous Usage(s): Slave at training camps, often assisted in taking care of the others.
Previous status: Slave, always.
For Rent or to Own: Both, I prefer she is rented first a minimum of three times before she's owned, so that I can be sure she fits well with the person and that there's no sudden vanishing act.
Cost: 20 gold to rent, 280 gold to own

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Most evenings/weekends
What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Character development, storylines. What I prefer out of a slaver/master, whathaveyou, is someone firm. Cruelty is alright, if it's not an everyday thing - I don't mind sadism. What I will note is that I won't be RPing out sex scenes, regardless of what someone wants - it doesn't need to be RPed to be part of a story.
What are your allowances for your character: I'm very open, but I do request she's not murdered.
Long Term/Short Term: Both.

General Information

Character Description: Sandcat. Jewel of the desert she was, standing tall at 5'7" and wearing a silk outfit meant for harem slaves. Tawny fur had markings of white and black, with hints of a grey-blue on her cheeks and forehead. Piercings marred ears, which perked up next to an odd hairstyle that kept grey locks at bay. Cold as ice, condescending and often pitying in a patronizing manner towards slave and slaver alike. A silver metal collar rested around her throat, with no tag hanging from the ring.

Image Image

Contact Details: PM or whisper
Notes: None!