Larken: Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Rakowski
New Patron

Larken: Unowned

Post by Rakowski »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Larken

Nickname: None

Name on Identification: Larken

Species: Mute Swan

Sub Species/Breed: None

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Very lithe

Physical Details: Black hair that is curled with short bangs, deep sapphire eyes, and her feathers are snow white, she has two gorgeous well groomed wings that are neatly placed on her back

Physical Markings: None

Physical Drawbacks: None

Current Infliction(s): Is somewhat near sighted, but that's it

Physical Defenses: None

Appealing Attributes: A long slender neck, very well groomed feathers, her figure in general, and her very soft voice

Clothing: Wears a simple purple dress with lacy pink details

Other Items: Has no other items aside from her clothing

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias:
- Coulrophobia

Disorders: None

How do they present themselves: Really well, she has exceptional posture and answers questions to the best of her ability without making them too short or too long winded.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Neutral, she was sold into slavery at a young age so she understands her place.

Overall Attitude: Light hearted and kind towards just about all individuals.

Quirks:
- Chews on her nails when nervous
- Uses the same warning signs as feral birds
- Hyperventilates when too angry
- Preens herself every day
- Clicks her tongue while listening to something interesting

Hobbies / Interests: Poetry, listening to the cello, reading, and writing in calligraphy.

High or Low Maintenance: Low maintenance

Diet / Allergies: Eats fruits, vegetables, chicken, and breads. Larken is not allowed to have red meats for it will make her sick

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: German and English (Common)

Can they Read / Write: Yes, in both languages

Can your character produce magic: No

Talents / Skills: Serving, sewing, capable of flight, cooking, writing in calligraphy, and singing.

Training: Basics of serving and cooking, there is much more room for more training.

Other

Previous Owners: None

Previous Usage(s): Unknown

Previous status: Free (when she was 8.)

For Rent or to Own: Both

Cost: 1 Night Rental: 20g or 2p
To Own: 280g or 28p

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: I'm generally available from 12pm FST to late at night, though I may be busy so whisper me

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Long term and story plots, I like plots so please shoot me a whisper!

What are your allowances for your character: No consent save for death and major mutilation.

Long Term/Short Term: Both but Long term is preferred

General Information

Character Description:
Cygnus was nothing but leg covered with pure white delicate plumage accented in a pearl-esque shimmer. Neck is slender, long, and pale, like most of her features. High cheek bones and almost perfect nose boasted perfect symmetry along with flawless pink lips and thick black eyelashes. Eyes the shade of sapphire radiated among white flesh, and hair is like charcoal falling in curls past her shoulders. Ears are hidden by snowy feathers peeking out from behind ringlets, while matching tail feathers trailed the floor like a peacock. Thin lavender gown adorned her frame with lace of the lightest of blush coloration, a bow placed delicately at her left hip.

Contact Details: You can reach me in game on Larken

Notes: I'm highly whisper friendly! So shoot me a whisper. =)