Graceful Burmecian with terrible fetishes seeking masters :)

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

TheBurmecian
New Patron

Graceful Burmecian with terrible fetishes seeking masters :)

Post by TheBurmecian »

Greetings, brave, beastly semi-feral friends!

pardon me if I'm posting this in the wrong place. I'm new.

I'm an expert role-player on Pacific standard time (USA) and I'm keeping an eye out for players who'd like to have a lovely, loyal, graceful Burmecian (rat) girl working for--or being abused by--them, and involve anything from non-consensual stuff to some unspeakable fetishes... the kind only feral beasts appreciate or find natural, mind you. Terrors!

My character's name is Diia, and she's a lovely Burmecian on the run from the law in her own country, but good with some minor magic and regeneration as she was apprenticed to a decent warrior-mage; she gets along best with canines, humans, and sometimes deer, rabbits and other rodents, so if you see her or want to ask her anything, feel free!

I draw my own, lovely portraits, so no generic, ugly Furcadian mice here, only the best Burmecia has to offer. Please message me here or there if you have daring tastes and seek a lovely creature with more grace and personality than your average slave or hired help. :)