Mac Brown

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

EightiesBaby
New Patron

Mac Brown

Post by EightiesBaby »

Basic Information

Full Name: Makenzie Robert Brown

Nickname: Mac

Name on Identification: Mac Brown

Species: Human

Physical Appearance: Slim built, athletic, tan skin, oval face with defined cheekbones, grey-brown eyes, softly curling hair

Current Infliction(s): A shallow cut below his left knee, and some rope abrasions on his wrists and ankles

Physical Defenses: Fisticuffs as learned in the school of hard knocks

Appealing Attributes: He has a brilliant smile when not in a funk and an athletic physique

Clothing: Comfortably worn grey jeans, a black button up shirt over an olive t-shirt and a pair of black boots

Other Items: None at the moment

Behavior: Subdued

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Minor Aquaphobia, only apparent around deep water, especially where the bottom cannot be seen

Disorders: None

How do they present themselves: Normally would be very charming, but has had that backfire on him so is reserved

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Still not really thrilled with the idea of being owned

Overall Attitude: Cautiously pleasant

Hobbies / Interests: Enjoyed traveling

High or Low Maintenance: Unclear at this time

Diet / Allergies: Omnivore

Language(s) Spoken: Common

Can they Read / Write: Both

Can your character produce magic: No

Talents / Skills: Drawing

Training: Learned to defend himself living on the streets, no formal training as a slave

Previous Owners: None

Current Owner: Christian Santiago

Previous Usage(s): N/A

Previous status: Free

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Normally on after 5pm CST

What are you looking for in a Roleplay: Literacy and some story line, even if it's only for a quickie

What are your allowances for your character: No consent save for death, mutilation. I absolutely won't do vore or macro/micro. I don't always spell well myself, but please no chat/leetspeak and at least semi-para. One liners won't work on me.

Long Term/Short Term: Both

General Information

Character Description: It finally happened, the rogue stuck his nose in where it didn't belong and someone took umbrage. When you live on the fringe of society, no one even really knows you've gone missing. Taken in broad daylight, drugged and then shoved into a tiny shipping crate, the man woke up in the bowels of the Tether with only the clothes on his back. After one badly botched escape attempt he settled to his fate and sats quietly in the pens, a bandage peeking from the new rip in the left knee of his jeans, later, as the old wound was healing, he got in the middle of something again and recieved a cut the the same leg, just below the knee, and wound up with glue in his hair that had to be trimmed out, hense the new do. (Wears faded black jeans, a black button up shirt over an olive t-shirt and black boots. 32 years, 6' tall, tan skin, lean frame, thick black hair. FST.)

Contact Details: Whisper me on Furc or leave a message here