Vivi Harpy Owned by Vesda

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Say
TGT Patron

Vivi Harpy Owned by Vesda

Post by Say »

Basic Information

Full Name: Viviane (no last name available)

Nickname: Vivi (prefers this calling)

Name on Identification: Viviane

Species: Harpy

Sub Species/Breed: Brown Gyrfalcon

Sexuality: Heterosexual as far as she knows.

Owner: None, for Rent through the Tether.

Physical Appearance

Body Type:Frame is lithe. Bones are somewhat hollowed but more durable then an average bird creature due to harpy linage. Very faint hour glass body, but hidden predominantly by feathers giving her a more rounded cushy look. Notable toneness in arms and leg muscles. Humble breast size of B cup and rump mildly curved. Appears larger then it is due to fluff of feathers.

Physical Details: Height: 4'7" (Size ref of what she'd look like on a shoulder; sort of)
Weight: 90 lbs.
Eyes: When hood is off sharp golden eyes are visible. They are quite large and round with a mild hint of almond shape to them. They are set deeply inside what appears to be a socket of bone. This large chunk of protruding bone curves forward into the structure of a beak and is fused to her face.
Beak: The beak makes up only the maxilla and is lacking the lower mandible, yet she still manages bird noises which range from clicks to screeches by blowing air through the hollowed structure. Bone ridges within causes pitch change much like playing a flute and the sound actually escapes through the nostril holes. For communication with other mammals she speaks through her human lips which lay right underneath the beak. The beak is a muted tan color tipped in black and covers her entire forehead and disappears back into her hairline.
Hair: Black and messy, stops about mid-back and center of her skull is home to a fringe of dark grey to light grey crest.
Body: Majority white
Wings: Wingspan = 14 ft. Attached from wrist to bicep, colored from tan on the tips, to brown, to black. Feathers are tough and hardy and can with stand a considerable amount of damage.
Hands and Feet: Both sports talons that are roughly 9 inches long (thats 3x the size of a Golden Eagles own claws) But she tends to keep her finger claws shorter then her toes just for the sake of functionality. Feet from ankle down are covered in patches of grey scales.

Physical Markings: On body: Grey vertical streaks running from neck down to belly. Grey splotches in a horizontal direction over shoulders and upper thighs and some just above knee. Brown strips on either arm, forearm to wrist and each finger is gloved in brown. Wings have the colors of tan, brown and black with the under side being duller but the same colors. From ankle down is grey.

Physical Drawbacks: Semi-Hollowed bones making them more fragile then an average human.

Current Infliction(s): Cut on left cheek from Suffer's whip. (90%) Damage to right arm, missing some feathers and some are crumpled; from fight with a naga in the jungle. (70%)

Physical Defenses: Talons mainly, beak, strong wings allow for lifting things up to 45 lbs from a stand still and up to 250 lbs given right wind condition and speed or dragging of things of a maximum weight of 500 lbs (if a golden eagle can lift and drag a goat then she should be able to lift twice that realistically. Goats typically weigh 220 lbs for a female and 300 lbs for males. However carry weight from the ground is much less. About half her own body weight. Reference material)

Appealing Attributes: She doesn't think she has many of these. Yet with hood off one might find her eyes to be the most striking thing about her. They are large and round and golden and hold an intensity that is often off putting and yet alluring at the same time. Beautiful in a creepy way. Besides this her white fluff is probably the only other thing she has going for her. Her falconry attire is more likely to draw attention rather then her actual appearance.

Clothing: None but often seen wearing a falcon hood. (she will also get armor eventually at least that is my hope for her and I am seeking artist who might like to think up an awesome design)

Other Items: A trunk full of ornate falcon hoods, talon covers, talon spurs, gloves for future handlers. A bronzed antique bird stand that has wooden spokes for perching.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Sometimes quite civilized but more so feral. She can communicate in Common but prefers avian language of clicks and beak chatter.

Phobias: Snakes. (More a hatred then a phobia)

Disorders: Extreme A.D.H.D, O.C.D. Becomes hypersensitive and hyper alert if around to much stimuli. Can lead to excited feral tendencies, paranoia, the need to find escape, or target the movement with hostile intent of hunting it. Even under natural situation she is highly excitable and easily distracted. It is known that if you need focus on one thing better off using the hood.

How do they present themselves: When Hooded: Mostly quiet and focused. Calm and stoic. She has a humble demeanor with a dry but friendly humor. An intelligent outlook and crafty words. Hood off: The hunter is out. She is often distracted easily, any movement seems to trigger prey drive response; the want to stalk and capture and kill. She is much more impulsive and hard to control. She can seem bloodlusty even.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: She is often fine with it. While she is not a conventional slave. She knows she is here for the purpose of serving others, even if her offered services are a bit specific.

Overall Attitude: Quiet, humble, indifferent (Hood on) Excitable huntress (Hood off)

Quirks: Likes to be at the highest ground she can find, usually on a perch or shoulder. Hates sitting on the floor. When listening she tilts her head to the side with a sharp snap of her skull. [hood off] Goes after anything that moves like or resembles prey.

Hobbies / Interests: Hunting, meat, shinies, feathers, aerial combat, collecting hoods and other falconry equipment as gifts, decorations. learning new things.

High or Low Maintenance: Between mid to high; depends on hood on or off.

Diet / Allergies: Meat, live wriggling prey is her favorite as dead things are boring. Rabbit is favorite prey, venison second, thirdly fish or other birds. But will also eat snakes, eggs, other small critters. Will occasionally partake in fruit. -Hates: Breads, oats, wheat, grain, too sweet of things, and veggies yuck....cheese crackers give her bubble guts please Polly don't want no fakkin crackers.-

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Avian(primary) Common, Latin, Sicilian (all secondary), German, French, Greek, Arabic (bits and pieces)

Can they Read / Write: Yes both surprisingly well.

Can your character produce magic: None known. Unlike most known harpy myths her song voice is not alluring, yet it can cause death all the same by wanting one to rip out their own ear drums. Not a song bird.

*Spoiler* Unknown for now but if she sings the weather has a tendency to grow gloomy and darken. Sometimes rain...sometimes thunder storms.

Talents / Skills: Messenger, Scribe, Huntress, Symbol of Prestige to Nobleman households, display.

Training: Falconry. No slave etiquette training as of yet, but humble enough when hooded.

Other

Previous Owners: Some Holy Roman Emperor of the 12th century.

Previous Usage(s): For the purposes of Falconry

Previous status: King's falcon used for hunting and sport entertainment

For Rent or to Own: Rent only for now.

Cost: 15 gold to rent

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: When I can.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Development, chance for fighting, risk taking, occasional damage to both parties or third party, training, breaking, introduction to slave manners, introduction to arena fighting, hunting opportunities, use in business to gain coin, focus training

What are your allowances for your character: NC, but common sense.

Long Term/Short Term: Either or. Just rp already.

General Information

Contact Details: Whisper Viviane

Site and Gallery

Notes: Hood has calming properties. Whether it has magical influence or not is unknown at this time.
Last edited by Say on Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Levinth
Some ol' Drunk

Re: Vivi Harpy/Falcon Unowned

Post by Levinth »

A note had been left within the slaves documents in golden hued ink, it read as follows:
From my personal interactions with this slave I have come to find that she has great potential. Her aerial capabilities, honed instinct, and sharp reflexes have me wondering if perhaps there may be subtle pre-cog abilities buried within her? She has proved skillful as a huntress, her training in falconry exceptional and apply just as well to her then it does her feral brethren. Her intelligence is also sharp, though at times her speech patterns may lead one to think otherwise and she handles challenges with a 'do not fail' attitude when faced with fitting, but simple reward. However, one must retain an air of authority and make your position clear for there to be respect, obedience, and for your word to be followed - she has a predators mind and masters and/or mistress unable to make themselves above prey may not have a pleasant experience when handling her.

At the bottom is the cobra's crest, a serpent wrapped around a balanced currency scale.
Wish rp? Would you like Levinth or Vaelin?

Levinth
Some ol' Drunk

Post by Levinth »

As of 8am of Thursday August 28th this slave has come under the ownership of myself. Should her behavior not properly reflect that of a trained yet unrefined slave reports are welcome to be sent to me in written parchment, as well as suggestions for punishment that will be considered. I openly welcome correction of her behavior as seen fit by my fellow handler's of the tether, and my consent has been given her her to participate in arena matches with, or without my being present. Any other questions, concerns, or inquiries as to this slave are welcome to be sent to me, or spoken to me directly.

Wish rp? Would you like Levinth or Vaelin?

Acaeus
Some ol' Drunk

Post by Acaeus »

A parchment is attached to slave papers on the back:

Slave continues to speak her mind freely, it seems as if could not be quelled minus maybe cutting out her tongue. She is owned by me, but I choose not to yet, break her tongue from her.

She does prove however, impeccable Arena promise, a strong will can easily be tamed to the Arena. I think I will be sending her to the Pits before I put her in my gladiator school. Yet perhaps I can break that free tongue yet.

She is rentable unless she acts out. Any misbehavior from her is to be reported to me, and we can work out a session together of breaking her from her improper behavior should I think it necessary.

Rental fee is of 5 gold for now.

-Dominus Avitus

Give them nothing...but take from them, everything!

Founder Of The Golden Hammer
Vesda
New Patron

Vivi Harpy/Falcon Owned by Vesda

Post by Vesda »

A new note has been recently added to the document. Etched in dripping ink and rough splotches although the handwriting itself was very clean. It stating the following:
Apparently I must wright a note stating that the Harpy has a new owner. To make it all official. And list out possible details
If I ever get to that..

Vesda
This, quick-note was then signed by a name almost illegible to read .
DON'T GO WHERE THE PATH MAY LEAD YOU, GO INSTEAD WHERE THERE IS NO PATH AND LEAVE A TRAIL.
Vesda
New Patron

Re: Vivi Harpy Owned by Vesda

Post by Vesda »

A new note has been recently added to the document.
The Harpy has received new equipment. Anklets, jesses, swivels and leash. A new hood is in the works including a designed piece of armour.
DON'T GO WHERE THE PATH MAY LEAD YOU, GO INSTEAD WHERE THERE IS NO PATH AND LEAVE A TRAIL.