Veriti - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Veriti
TGT Patron

Veriti - Unowned

Post by Veriti »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Veriti [The only name she provided; it is likely a nickname, but she said nothing more.]

Nickname: ---

Name on Identification: Veriti

Species: Human

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Petite, bony and malnourished

Physical Details: 4'11" in height; skin is smooth, soft, unblemished-- no scars as of yet; snow-white hair that falls down past her waist; very expressive lavender eyes

Physical Markings: ---

Physical Drawbacks: Petite stature with little physical strength, and she seems rather fragile; bruises quite easily

Current Infliction(s): None, other than being unhealthily underweight

Physical Defenses: ---

Appealing Attributes: Youthful, pure and innocent appearance--completely unscathed; a blank canvas. Soft-spoken and polite; meek and extremely docile, but presumably highly obedient

Clothing: [ http://i60.tinypic.com/2d7yk45.jpg ] A gray and white outfit comprised of a corset with a pink rose, a pearl necklace, and a rather short show-girl styled skirt trimmed with lace; no shoes or stockings

Other Items: ---

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Nyctophobic and claustrophobic

Disorders: ---

How do they present themselves: Very reserved, but with an upright and proper posture; simultaneously very withdrawn and meek; she startles easily to unknown sounds and movements, and typically carries a rather fearful expression, which she makes no effort at trying to conceal

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Terrified; she has yet to be rented or owned, and is uncertain as to what to expect

Overall Attitude: Fearful, shy, docile, meek, altruistic, polite and well-spoken; intimidated by those around her, and yet highly curious; she seems rather clever and catches on to things very quickly, but lacks much confidence

Quirks: Tends to fidget with her necklace when she is nervous; rarely holds eye contact

Hobbies / Interests: Classical music, writing, the outdoors, singing, cooking, learning, dancing; patrons wearing fine clothing seem to both awe her and catch her eye

High or Low Maintenance: Middle

Diet / Allergies: She will eat anything, but is known to give her meals to other slaves; no known allergies

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common

Can they Read / Write: Yes to both

Can your character produce magic: No

Talents / Skills: Cooking, cleaning, gardening -- typical housework and chores for a maid; when she sings her voice is rather pleasant-- she possesses some musical and medical knowledge

Training: ---

Other

Previous Owners: ---
For Rent or to Own: Rent; possibly rent-to-own

Cost: One night rental; 20Image or 2 Image
To own (thought not yet available); 210Image or 21 Image

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Typically afternoon-late evenings...I'm in the Pacific time zone, if that helps!
What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Fun, story, plot, quality, character development; I would absolutely love something darker-themed, more in the realm of suspense/horror/sadism, since I am an awful person for liking to put my character in situations where she has to suffer

What are your allowances for your character: For the most part, anything goes; that being said, I would prefer not death or severe mutilation (i.e. loss of limbs), of course

Long Term/Short Term: Either is fine!

General Information

Character Description:
Innocence, purity, youth...sat shivering, bundled in a lacey outfit of varying shades of gray. Her petite body, with hands surely too minute and delicate to ever grasp a weapon, was visibly malnourished. Slightly disheveled locks of snow fell past her waist, and her pale skin was smooth, unscarred; her face was adorned with a slender nose, a soft jaw line, and silky lips that detained a subdued dulcet voice. Her expressive lilac eyes served as a windowpane to her internal clockwork; she was terrified, and yet..there was an underlying burning curiosity...the gears in her clever mind were always turning..

Contact Details: Email, PM on here, whisper .. the usual!

Notes: ...none yet. o3o