Vash Yisna : Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

VashYisna
New Patron

Vash Yisna : Unowned

Post by VashYisna »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name:
Vash Yisna

Nickname:

Name on Identification:
Vash Yisna

Species:
Shark

Sub Species/Breed:

Physical Appearance

Body Type:
Chubby

Physical Details: (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc)
Afflicted with Albinism - the genetic disorder resulting in a total lack of pigmentation. As such she had white skin all over.
Red Eyes (result of being Albino as well)
No hair whatsoever
8'2"

Physical Markings:
None

Physical Drawbacks:
Increased Photo-sensitivity

Current Infliction(s):
Albino

Physical Defenses: (If any.)
Sharp Teeth

Appealing Attributes:
Extremely smooth unblemished white skin, well proportioned. Tall.

Clothing:
Knee-length loincloth, red silk covering both front and back, albeit barely. Held by fine gold chain, came supplied with slave.
Anklets, bracelets and collar; decorated but suitable as manacles if needs be.

Other Items: (Remember slaves cannot have belongings let alone have them on them, they may be made available when rented / purchased.)
None

Behavior

Feral or Cultured:
Cultured

Phobias:
None

Disorders:
None

How do they present themselves:
Dignified yet friendly, exotic

Feelings towards being owned / rented:
Completely at peace with her position.

Overall Attitude:
Eager

Quirks:
Has no compunction with making eye contact.

Hobbies / Interests:
Reading, Sparring

High or Low Maintenance:
Low Maintenence

Diet / Allergies:

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken:
Common

Can they Read / Write:
Read and Write

Can your character produce magic: (Slaves that can produced magic will be bound in such away they can't use it unless rented / purchased.)
No

Talents / Skills:
General Combat
General Pleasure
Accounting
Matters of court
Cooking
Cleaning
Basic smithing
Basic Jewelry crafting
Dancing

Training:
As can be seen above the slave training institution from where she was sent instilled in her a wide range of skill so she might be developed more precisely at the whims of an owner without making her completely useless. She is infused with an absolute willingness to do as asked whilst not being robbed of all but free will.

Other

Previous Owners: (If known.)
House of Fhaleen (Slave school, middle-eastern)

Previous Usage(s):
None

Previous status:
Slave from infancy

For Rent or to Own:
Available for both Rental and Ownership

Cost: (Please see Slave Pricing in the Library for suggested prices.)
Rent: 30g
Buy: 320g

OOC Info/Notes

Availability:
Daily- Varying early morning, daytime, evening @ GMT+10

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay:
I am seeking to play out Vash's story come what may, I'd much prefer any RP to take place in the canonical public view, with privacy sought in a literal sense, in person. Whispers defeat the purpose for me and prevent the advancement of the story. In this I wil;l go along with anything, provided it presents itself realistically and fairly: Death, sexy slave RP, non-sexy slave RP, freedom, come what may, I will play it out. So bring it on! (and don't be shy!)

What are your allowances for your character:
I'm a depraved person, so fear not what I might judge of your desires. Though I do prefer a manner of realism, and personally resist magical transformation and the like. Though i'm No Consent please don't kill Vash without purpose or warning, because that would invalidate quite a bit of effort on my part.

Long Term/Short Term:
Both!

General Information

Character Description:
A tall plump shark. Three things stand out when one's eyes graze her form. Most obvious is her Albino genetic defect. an almost impossibly pale complexion; white skin and red eyes. Second you notice that she is likely a slave. A tasteful but nonetheless obvious iron collar - more like jewelery than actual restraints, is upon her neck. Her dress is also quite minimal. Topless, with metal jewelery that might also be stylized manacles of a sort around ankles and wrists, she does have a skirt of sorts, silks arranged into a loincloth front and back with the sides of her legs exposed. The third fact, if one is observant, is her gender, which is not quite as it should be. Given her rather revealing attire, it is easy to glimpse small manhood behind the loincloth, or to behold it's bulge, slight though it is.

To come!

Contact Details:

Notes:
I don't bite... unless you ask.