Monster Hunt!

All In Character postings can be found here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

JacobCross
Manager

Monster Hunt!

Post by JacobCross »

Hung upon the corkboards of the Tether are identical documents including a message and a drawn image of a vague but unsettling beast.

"To all patrons of The Golden Tether,

For some time there have been reported sightings of an unnatural creature lurking along our coastlines near the jungle. It has been preying on wild beasts or naga, but is nearing Tether land and we have found unidentified remains that suggest people from our establishment may have fallen victim.

I have charted the patterns of the creature and have determined that it is slowly coming along the coastline and nearing the Tether docks. There is some risk it could slip into our sewer systems or other tunnels, plus an additional risk to our ships. To that end, this creature must be stopped. By my calculations, it should be in our range by the 30th of this month, and feeds in the evening.

I am accepting able-bodied volunteers to join the hunt! Free people need only contact me - but be aware that you come at your own risk! Owned slaves may join with explicit written permission of their owners; unowned slaves will be considered if they can prove their mettle. This creature is considerably dangerous; your safety is not guaranteed.

Should we succeed, the Tether will be in your debt. I will see to monetary rewards and drinks being distributed to those who may receive them, as well as due honor given to your names or the names of your owners.
-Jacob Cross"

*Beneath this is a drawing of the beast. It is unclear, but appears to be a very long creature with a great multitude of legs, such as a centipede or millipede. The front end is reared up just a bit, appearing somewhat like that of a shrimp - with a scattering of needle-like limbs, feelers, and eyes upon stalks. It is an armored, quick-looking, nightmarish thing to be sure, with the notes suggesting it has dimensions of 40 feet or more in length, and nearly six in girth.*

WHEN: Friday, January 30th. 7pm FST.

WHERE: The *Jungle

WHO: Slaves, Staff, Patrons

Participants:
1. Jacob Cross
2. Loraen
3. Muunokhoi
4. Mothi
5. Visna
6. Snorri
7. Vyn
8. Maximillian
9. Poisonous
etc...
Last edited by JacobCross on Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:51 am, edited 4 times in total.
Móði
TGT Patron

Re: Monster Hunt!

Post by Móði »

Sign Mothi up!
Vis
TGT Patron

Post by Vis »

Put Visna down for this, please.
Sabaoth
House Slave

Post by Sabaoth »

Sign Snorri up, please.
< rpr >

Kalev
No Lifer

Post by Kalev »

Cayne
TGT Patron

Post by Cayne »

Poisonous would be interested.
NecessaryEvil
Some ol' Drunk

Post by NecessaryEvil »

If I can be on at the time I need to be for this then Necessary Evil will be joining the fray! Monsters to fight monsters and all!!
Say
TGT Patron

Post by Say »

Please sign me up on: Viviane