A caprine here for the first time

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

pashmina
New Patron

A caprine here for the first time

Post by pashmina »

Hello! My character, Pashmina Descoteaux, is a new addition to the visitors here. I'm a little new in general to this style of RP so I'm hoping I pick it up quickly!
Just a little background on Pashmina - she's based vaguely on my interpretation of the Animal Crossing: New Leaf villager of the same name, though I've taken liberties with developing her to really make her shine as an individual RP character.
From the furcadia profile:
"Pashmina was a goat-girl with a distinct fiery look in her eyes. With short-cut brown hair, a headstrong attitude, and a relatively flat chest, it was easy to see how she came across as tomboyish, but her figure and facial features were a clear display of her gender expression. She spoke with mild French accent, hinting at her background, and had a love for 1800s Rococo style interior design. She was more than capable of playing multiple string instruments, such as the cello and double bass, but it was the Viola that earned her a living as part of a symphony. Despite this, she longed for solidarity, to be recognised on her own instead of as a small part of a whole."

I'm working on getting an RPR page up for her as well but as for now she's got nothing on there. I hope to become an active member on this dream and that Pashmina can find a place for herself.

I'm hoping that there could be some IC place for her as a musical performer for the nobles in the place, possibly. Otherwise, I'm sure I can work something out! I look forward, as I've said, to becoming a part of this!
Erimear
Main Hall Lurker

Re: A caprine here for the first time

Post by Erimear »

Hey there and welcome! Musical performers are always welcome so I hope to see you around sometime!
Acaeus
Some ol' Drunk

Post by Acaeus »

Give them nothing...but take from them, everything!

Founder Of The Golden Hammer
Loraen
TGT Dedicated

Post by Loraen »

Heya! I know you. Glad to see you made it to the forums. Hope you're enjoying that moneypurse! ;)
Muunokhoi
Owner

Post by Muunokhoi »

Hallo ! :D Welcome to the wonderful land of TGT.
Tasted the snake's poison | Broke every bone | Twelve thousand gunshot wounds | But there's nothing that whiskey can't cure, oh

Muunokhoi|Yoska|Kanrik