Camilla [For Rent]

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

pashmina
New Patron

Camilla [For Rent]

Post by pashmina »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name:
Camilla Joanne Fortune

Nickname:
(Not Applicable)

Name on Identification:
Camilla Fortune

Species:
Mink

Sub Species/Breed:
Silverblue Mink

Physical Appearance

Body Type:
Skinny and Athletic. Her limbs are well toned and she seems well exercised.

Physical Details:
1.5 metres tall. Bra size 21B. Dyed red hair, natural brunette. Hair at just above shoulder length and wavy. Black Irises. Silvery Brown fur, dark brown markings on the fur in place of typical lighter markings for her breed, permanently dyed.

Physical Markings:
None other than typical breed markings as previously mentioned. In detail, they are mask like markings around the eye area.

Physical Drawbacks: None.

Current Infliction(s):
None.

Physical Defenses:
None.

Appealing Attributes:
Flexible and slippery. She is capable of contorting her body well, allowing for unusual positions for multiple purposes. Solid body, very few muslces are not firm to the touch.

Clothing:
Sari style dress, with gold fabric trim. (see peasant wear for arabic origin)

Other Items:
A box with a combination lock. Owner has refused to disclose contents or the combination but has assured the TGT that what is inside is within the limitations of slave ownership. She also carries a copy of her slave papers.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured:
Cultured.

Phobias:
Minor claustrophobia, specifically of completely enclosed small spaces. Cages and tunnels are fine, but things such as sealed boxes cause her distress if left alone.

Disorders:
None.

How do they present themselves:
Presents herself openly and seductively to possible patrons. Otherwise, presents self in general in a polite, clean, and generally pleasant outward appearance.

Feelings towards being owned / rented:
Strongly opposes being owned by anyone other than current owner, but is very open to rental.

Overall Attitude:
Positive and personally in power, if allowed to be, but quickly falls into line and carries out most instructions with some enthusiasm. She treats renters, however, with overt attention and seduction, if allowed to. She shows great interest in them during the renting period, and has been known to be a smooth talker, manipulating clients into acting more in her favour despite not resisting if things go otherwise.

Quirks:
Has a small fascination with valuable objects and enjoys handling them. Her hand can get restless and may trail over furniture, the floor, walls, or others.

Hobbies / Interests:
She occupies her spare time with reading, if allowed. Especially legal texts. She maintains a simple exercise regimen, including stretches.

High or Low Maintenance:
Low Maintenance. She is a fast learner and very compliant, as well as being able to manage her own wellbeing.

Diet / Allergies:
Omnivorous. Sensitive to salt, and becomes dehydrated far faster than others on a high salt diet.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken:
In conversation, only Common.

Can they Read / Write:
Fluent in reading and writing.

Can your character produce magic:
Has no known magical abilities.

Talents / Skills:
She is a trained calligraphist, able to write in extreme beauty and in multiple formats. She also is talented in being able to copy any other handwriting she sees with very little practice, usually needing only one or two attempts with a reference present to do so.

Other

Previous Owners:
None known.

Previous Usage(s):
I■■■■■■■■, ■■■■■■■■, ■■■■■, Sexual usage, Maid/housework, Scribe, Companionship

Previous status:
Recent slave from Drakoria. Formerly unknow profession other than she was originally from Kasuria.

For Rent or to Own:
For Rent only, unless a sufficient offer is made.

Cost:
6 gold for 1 night.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability:
Scattered, but in general if I am online on the forums or Furcadia, I should be available from there. Also, weekends I am generally available. My timezone, GMT+9:30, is uncommon and may lead to strange timing.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay:
Anything, really. Camilla is already trained but also has many secrets and alterior motives. Feel free to get involved if you want to find out more about her. I'm looking for the possibility of these secrets being uncovered and changing how her reputation develops. Camilla is not stupid, and more likely to reveal her secrets only if she knows they will not be spread, or if one is revealed through being caught doing something she shouldn't. Additionally, a few repeat customers would be interesting to manage, especially Camilla coming to trust one enough to make them an accomplice to her motives. People getting to know her may find new things to hire her for.

What are your allowances for your character:
In general, most things are fine. No permanent debilitations without prior agreement. This includes social debilitations, some secrets will need to stay secret for a time being. Other than that, rental for any purposes is fine.

Long Term/Short Term:
Either or is welcome.

General Information

Character Description:
A slave, it seemed. The silvery mink seemed constantly wary of any potential buyer or renter, flashing seductive and submissive pouts and bats of her eyes to, well, anyone. If not for her apparent necessity of having this role, it would be easy to call her a harlot. For whatever reason, despite taking the role of a slave it would seem that whoever was in ownership of her and renting her out favoured her well, as she seemed to always be adjorned with at least some form of flashy jewellery, though usually nothing more than stud earrings when being displayed to others. By the way, when was the last time someone saw her owner? Something's strange about her... if you cared to look into it deeply.

In progress

None at present - art would be much appreciated but for the moment, I'm fine with the default furcadia portrait.

Contact Details:
Message me in game on Camilla Fortune or message me here on the forums. Be clear that it is for Camilla and not for my other character around, Pashmina!

Notes:
Small parts of this form have been blacked out with use of "■" or otherwise left slightly vague. There are reasons for this, first of all being that I am writing this as a representation of an actual slave document in paper, IC, and others are related to Camilla's secrets.