Plagued

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Emmalina
TGT Patron

Plagued

Post by Emmalina »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Nayamasa-en.

Nickname: Kei.

Name on Identification: Kei.

Age: Undeterminable. Slave seems to have forgotten. Number or tails suggests over 900 years.

Species: Kyūbi.

Sub Species/Breed: Nine tailed Nogitsune.

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Ectomorph. Lean, skinny. Average height.

Physical Details: Pale, almost sickly looking skin. Seems to be unscarred.
Long hair, knee length. Very soft. Greyish green in colour.
Bright green eyes. Slightly slanted, almost appear to glow.
Nine long, fluffy tails. Fox like paws in place of feet. Foxish ears. All covered in soft fur of green shades.
Gemstone set center of his forehead. Appears to be embedded.

Physical Markings: Line set in center of lower lip.

Physical Drawbacks: Does not appear physically strong.
Looks like could be potentially ill, though in himself appears well.

Current Infliction(s): Nothing.

Physical Defenses: Incredibly sharp claws. Trimming recommended.
Very sharp, pointed teeth.
Magic, further explained.

Appealing Attributes: Unusual species.
Eye catching. Some might consider alluring.
Smooth talking. Clever.

Clothing: Silk kimono the slave was caught with. Dark, with grey flower embroidered into the bottom, with a grey sash around waist.

Other Items: Mask made of jade that resembles a fox face. Currently being held onto by the establishment.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Appears cultured. Very clever and quick thinking.

Phobias: Slave has stated he has none, though seems to be a little uncomfortable around those of serpentine lineage.

Disorders: Incredibly sadistic. May be prone to bouts of cannibalism.

How do they present themselves: Arrogant, clever. Seems to regard the situation as a nuisance that he will soon be free of.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Irritated. Does not believe his life can be owned. Will try and use it though to get out of the cages.

Overall Attitude: Confident, bold, arrogant. Clever and seems to know it all, at least in his eyes.

Quirks: Ears seem to be incredibly expressive of his moods. Down when sad, up when curious, out sideways when irritated and so on.

Hobbies / Interests: Slave seems to possess an interest in knowledge and books.

High or Low Maintenance: Incredibly high.

Diet / Allergies: Omnivore, with a preference for raw, bloody meats.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common, Japanese, some Arabic.

Can they Read / Write: Yes to both.

Can your character produce magic: Yes.
Manipulates disease and sickness, making it progress at their will.
Foxfire from tails that infects upon contact with flesh, a bright green flame.
Shapeshifting between a human glamour, a feral state and something in between. Currently caught on the in between.
Can seemingly vanish at will and reappear when its considered safe.
All bound with collar.

Talents / Skills: Freshly caught, seems to have none, and insists he makes a poor slave because of it.

Training: None.

Other

Previous Owners: N/A

Previous Usage(s): N/A

Previous status: Free.

For Rent or to Own: Rent.

Cost: 5gold to rent, 110 to own.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Online most days.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Progression, development, activity.

What are your allowances for your character: Fairly NC besides death. Most things can be discussed.

Long Term/Short Term: Either.

General Information

Character Description: <b>Death. Disease. <i>I am the cure.</b></i> Nine tails speak of years, eyes speak of wisdom, heart screams of bitter loathing. Infested creature watched the world with intent only to see it rot under vicious pestilence, fox fire a lure of dark and infected disease. Willowy figure dwelled in comfortable silks, silvery hair cascading in thick river down to hang around the back of knees if not twisted up into a careful braid, from which foxish ears twitched and turned, listening. Learning. Stood high upon fox like paws, elegant creature had been brought to knees, bound with enchanted leather at throat, a fate that fuelled a dark rage, a plagued inferno promising to rip free at any given chance. <b><i>I am the sickness.</b></i>

Website: http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?ch ... page=94433

Contact Details: Plagued, Emmalina, Alexandrie in game.

Notes: Feel free to poke me on any of the above if you see me about for interractions with Plagued.