Jexla // Zykla // Rent-to-Own

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Alchemy
New Patron

Jexla // Zykla // Rent-to-Own

Post by Alchemy »

||
**A copy of the slave's papers from House Skarsgård has been placed within the Tether's library. The potential promise of an original document of the Golden Tether was perhaps in her future.**
Full Name:
Jexla
Nickname:
None to note
Name on Identification:
Jexla of House Skarsgård
Uncertain. Often goes by the Spring Equinox.
Apparent Age: Early to mid-twenties.
Species:
Zykla
Sub Species/Breed:
-

Body Type:
Cello in shape, C-cup chest verging on the threshold of a D-cup. Average waist size with a gradual hip flare and wide hips.
Physical Details:
Eyes: Purest of gold glowing with bright luminescent majesty, akin to the Sun gradually being consumed by it's surrounding darkness.
Hair: Long, midnight black hair, slightly layered with a blue iridescent shine that shift into tousled curls towards at the ends.
Fur: Silky and well groomed, medium in length covering the entirety of her body, elbows and ankles are considerably longer.
Fur Pattern: Dark blue black fur on her backside that gradually fades into a softer grey blue akin to a summer's thunderstorm
as it rolls towards her front and blending into a burnt chocolate upon breast, tummy, and inner thighs. Her entire form is speckled with black and blue gray rosettes.

Physical Markings:
Piercings: Currently her flesh is not pierced.
Tattoos: No significant designs or brands currently mark her flesh.
Physical Drawbacks:
Mild case of Nyctalopia

Physical Defenses:
Bares the typical primitive reaction of holding a nasty bite, using her claws, and the trademark talent that all Zykla hold; spitting her tar saliva.
Appealing Attributes:
Elegant Posture: Delicate with the hint of confidence and that known Zykla Pride.
Gait: Soft and silent footfalls that hold a soft click of her claws upon steady and unsure strides.
Loyalty: Fierce loyalty to whomever holds her throat. And that of her kin.
[color=#A2871C●[/color] Pure: Sexual Status is known to be Untouched / Intact
Clothing:
If she is wearing clothing, she's often seen in this attire:
Crimson bejeweled bra top
Burnt gold silk pantaloons that show off more leg than cover.
Crimson sash that flows between her thighs.
Whatever gold trinkets she can get her hands on.

Feral or Cultured:
Cultured
Phobias:
Falling from the Sun's graces.
[color=#A2871C●[/color] Losing her Bloodforce abilities.

Disorders:
None to note.
How do they present themselves:
Soft and innocent until proven guilty! Sassy with the evident spark of Zykla Pride.
Timid among authority figures. Views other slaves beneath her.

Feelings towards being owned / rented:
Accepting of it. Often seeing it as a gateway to beautiful things.
Overall Attitude:
Sweet, timid, Shy with a hint of something wild behind golden eyes.
Quirks:
The hint of something Magical is seen in her Aura.
Grooming herself and others when she is done.
Ebon smoke wisps and gold flecks in her breath.

Hobbies / Interests:
The Sun
Other Zykla
Reading
Shibari and various BDSM situations.
High or Low Maintenance:
Medium.
Diet / Allergies:
Omnivore leaning more towards Carnivore

Language(s) Spoken:
Common
Kasurian language
Can they Read / Write:
Yes.
Can your character produce magic:
Yes. Blessed with the gift of Magic known as Bloodforce among the Zykla and Cold Iron it's bane. Not all are fortunate as she.
Listed below are her known abilities.
Bloodforce Color: Black with flecks of gold.

Wisps - A colored aura that emanates from fingertips and breath.

Tetherbreaking - To levitate / hover a few inches to a couple feet from the ground.

Glitterdust - Flecks of leftover Bloodforce that resembles 'glitter' falling from her fur that fade after sometime. Often the same color as her wisps.

Training:
Seems very eager to learn further talents to add to her list.
Handmaiden.
Book Keeping.
Housekeeping.
Secretarial Knowledge.
Cooking.
Expressed interest in:
Shibari.
Various BDSM tolerances.

Previous Owners:
Previous and Current - Dominus Cyrum Skarsgård (NPC)
Previous Usage(s):
Handmaiden.
Book Keeping.
Housekeeping.
Secretarial Knowledge.
Cooking.
Previous status:
Free / Unowned
For Rent or to Own:
For Rent and For Sale - Dominus Skarsgard wishes to sell the Zykla to either House or Patron for proper coin.

This Zykla slave is well within your grasp should your pockets reach deep enough.
Although my collar lays around her throat, it is yours that can replace it.

Renters: A certain percentage of your fee is given to the Golden Tether while the remaining returns to my own establishment.
Should this slave act out of turn, find a foul lip, or cock an attitude a swift punishment is recommended and encouraged. A simple note with your coin is all that is required.

Potential Buyers: There is a reason I have sent this one so far from me. With all that I have beneath me, she is near worthless by compare.
Should you feel that you are more deserving of her ownership than myself, see the Liaison for proper negotiation

Cost:
Rental Price:
Hourly: 5 Image
Nightly: 20 Image
Purchase Price:
Offer.
---

Availability:
Whenever I can. Which happens to be most Mornings and afternoons.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay:
Strong dominance (Male / Female), Training in Slave Etiquette, BDSM, Shibari, and various other skills.
But most importantly, character progression for both myself and other's.

What are your allowances for your character:
I'm not shy about placing Jexla into questionable situations.
Humiliate / Punish / Abuse her. I'm a cruel player that likes to see my characters writhe, Lol
Just don't kill her. :I

Long Term/Short Term:
Both please! c:

General Information

Character Description:
Scroll upon spotted thigh solidified the deviously sweet and petite Zykla to her servitude. She's a preserve of raw imperfection fallen from grace. She held finesse and diligence as uneasy steps carried her into lovelorn Submission. Long raven strands outlined the elegance of her face, her eyes of smoldering gold and crescent moon kissed brow. Manicured fur of thunderstorm hues is bejeweled with the trademark rosettes of her kin. Her precise value was communicated through her diligent grooming, remaining as tender and inviting to the touch.

RPR

Contact Details:
In-game as Jexla
Notes:
- -
Alchemy || Jexla