Do It In The Dark

All In Character postings can be found here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Bocca
Half Lifer

Do It In The Dark

Post by Bocca »

Are you Afraid of the Dark?

WARNING: THIS IS AN X RATED EVENT. SEXUAL THEMES ARE THE MAIN INTENT OF THIS EVENT.

An evening of intense carnal delights in complete and utter darkness where one would have difficulty seeing their nose in front of their face, much less who they are involved with.

Those in attendance with night vision will be provided an elixir to temporarily negate this ability.

Participants will be given wristbands that glow with the following colors. Glow is not bright enough to shine light on anything or assist in seeing. They are merely for identification purposes.

Blue - Interested in Men
Pink - Interested in Women
Green - Interested in Men and Women

Relatives will be provided with matching wristbands of a color of their choice to avoid any ... awkward situations.

This event is catered to Patrons and Owned Slaves (preferably with an inclination to pleasure.)

If you wish to watch, this is not the event for you. Everyone in this event should be participating. How could you possibly watch without being able to see anything?

When: September 5th, 8 PM FST

Where: The *Den of The Golden Tether.

Lambskin condoms will be provided upon entry gratis for those that wish to have them though they are not a requirement. Drug Merchant Campy will provide Sexually Transmitted Disease inoculations and Morning After Pills for a discounted fee for those with wristbands afterwards.
ImageImage

(17:30:20) Raginfrik: BE LIKE
(17:30:35) Raginfrik: NO BITCHES I AM PRETENDING TO BE A SKUNK PIMP SMOKING OPIUM GTFO
(17:30:52) Raginfrik: DO IT
(17:31:00) Bocca: They would institutionalize me

(00:33:47) Jihan: everytime I think of Bocca
(00:33:50) Jihan: I think of starbucks
(00:33:55) Jihan: A tall grande Bocca
(00:34:09) Bocca: I bet that drink tastes like good dick and lies
(00:34:19) Jihan: Or cigarettes and fury