Lovelace - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Lovelace
New Patron

Lovelace - Unowned

Post by Lovelace »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Thomas Bellerose

Nickname: Lovelace (Stagename)

Name on Identification: Lovelace (Call name as well)

Species: Canine

Sub Species/Breed: Sighthound (Unknown breed created by me.)

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Svelte

Physical Details: (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc)
Hair: Mohawk (White)
Eyes: Upturned (Pale gold)
Fur: Short and Fine. Soft to the touch. (White)
Ears: Tall pointed inward slightly.
Tail: Very short with a tuft of medium length fur on the end.
Nose: Sharply pointed. (Dull pink)
Skin: Soft (Pale pink)

Physical Markings:
Only markings on his body is a thin charcoal line along the bottom of his spine. (maybe?)

Physical Drawbacks:
Weak to extreme temperature. Prone to sickness because of it.

Current Infliction(s):
None

Physical Defenses: Teeth and a surprsingly powerful bite.

Appealing Attributes: Slender frame and unique features, such as his ears, nose and tail.

Clothing: Skin tight full length body suit, crimson in hue and quilted with gold lining in a harlequin pattern. The collar is open and lined of soft white fur.

Other Items: None

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Fears the inability to perform ever again.

Disorders: None observed.

How do they present themselves: Thomas presents himself very poised and proper. He strives to be the perfect image for a slave and performer. He keeps himself clean and well manicured, hair combed, frequently.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Thomas happily accepts being rented or owned. He does lack any formal training, save acrobatics, but is eager to learn, always.

Overall Attitude: Passive, Intelligent, Compassionate. He is a pleasant lad, eager to please.

Quirks: Tugs on his sleeves, or smooths out the fabric of his clothing, usually when stressed or uneasy, or restless.

Hobbies / Interests: Acrobatics, Art, Music, Sweets, etc

High or Low Maintenance: High Maintenance. Lovelace requires regular grooming and exersize to maintain his cleanliness and flexibility. Other than that, he is fairly easy to maintain.

Diet / Allergies: Omnivorous Diet, mainly consisting of meats. Not picky with foods. Usually won't eat a lot anyway.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Natively French. Fluent in Common.

Can they Read / Write: They can read and write, in both languages.

Can your character produce magic: No

Talents / Skills: Acrobatics. Namely, Contortion and Aerial Silks. He also does trapese, when he has the equipment to do so.

Training: He has no slave training. Only training in Acrobatics.

Other

Current Owner: The Tether

Previous Owners: N/A

Previous Usage(s): N/A

Previous status: Free

For Rent or to Own: Both

Cost: 5 Gold to rent / 100 gold to own

OOC Info/Notes

Availability:
Monday: All Day
Tuesday: All Day
Wednesday: 9:30PM - 3:00 AM FST
Thursday: 9:30PM - 3:00 AM FST
Friday: 10:30PM - 3:00AM FST
Saturday: Alternates every week
Week 1: 10:00AM - 1:30PM FST (Current week)
Week 2: 4:30PM - 3:00AM FST
Sunday: 10:00AM - 1:30PM FST

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Character Development first and foremost. I am looking for renters who are seeking entertainment. Trainers to teach him everything he needs to know. Drama, etc.

What are your allowances for your character: I will usually allow everything to be done to him, except loss or limbs or death (usually not okay with those, but exceptions to this apply.).

Long Term/Short Term: Both are accepted. I do have a strict schedule, and a job that takes a lot of my attention, so Long term plots might be difficult, BUT I am willing to give them a shot!

General Information

Character Description: > Picturesque beauty packed in the small, svelte canine body. Fur was short and white, giving way around his ears, mouth, nose and eyes to pale pink skin. His ears were tall and pointed, between them short hair sprout along his neck. His feminine frame was covered mostly by a skin-tight crimson bodysuit, diamond patterns, gold in color, decorate most of the bodice, around the collar a fluffy white fur lining, giving his small shoulders more width. Eyes of a pale golden hue, show a deep laden sadness in them, despite the liveliness of a performer.

Website: WIP (Will edit when I have a site. See Lovelace in game desc for a quicker update of this.)

Images: https://i.gyazo.com/fa0eeba0f1bc04072e0 ... b4be5b.png

Contact Details: In-game on Lovelace OR Discord: theGoatinator #2610

Notes: Any questions about Lovelace that is not listed here, or on his future RPR, please whisper me or shoot me a DM on discord! I will answer any questions to the best of my ability!
ImmogsBus
New Patron

Lovelace Unowned

Post by ImmogsBus »

What necessary words... super, a brilliant phrase