Shivali - Exotic slave for purchase!

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Shivali
New Patron

Shivali - Exotic slave for purchase!

Post by Shivali »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Shivali

Nickname: Shiva

Name on Identification: Shivali

Species: Taur

Sub Species/Breed: Bengal Tiger

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Muscular feline bottom half, with delicately toned human body waist upwards

Physical Details: Long, mousey brown hair with sunkissed skin, deep brown eyes and the bright orange pelt of a tiger

Physical Markings: Black lashings across her pelt, typical to her breed

Physical Drawbacks: None

Current Infliction(s): None

Physical Defenses: Four paws equipped with 4" claws, superior strength

Appealing Attributes: Very easy on the eyes, exotic and highly valuable. Well educated.

Clothing: Red wine coloured silk tunic with silver adornment, various see-through saris. Golden Tether collar, as standard.

Other Items: Nothing of her own currently

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: No real phobias, not overly fond of fire.

Disorders: None

How do they present themselves: Well groomed and well spoken

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Shiva knows her place in the world, she takes great joy in serving others.

Overall Attitude: Pleasant and relatively obedient. Occasionally outspoken as a result of her age, but willing to face consequence and learn from her mistakes.

Quirks: Definitely a cat at heart. Distracted by leaves, balls of yarn etc. Loves to be stroked.

Hobbies / Interests: Shiva loves to tend to plants, painting and weaving. She is also a talented singer and has some skill with a sitar and flute

High or Low Maintenance: Relatively low, she is easily pleased and never one to complain.

Diet / Allergies: Shiva is strictly carnivorous. Raw or cooked, she is not fussy.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: English

Can they Read / Write: Very well!

Can your character produce magic: No

Talents / Skills: Sewing/weaving, singing, reading, writing, musical talent, cleaning, cooking, massage.

Training: Highly educated, very basic combat skill; though she is naturally aware of her own physical skill and would be a formidable enemy.

Other

Current Owner: The Golden Tether

Previous Owners: N/A

Previous Usage(s): N/A

Previous status: N/A

For Rent or to Own: For own preferably, but rented through the Tether until purchased.

Cost: 25 gold rental, 300 gold to purchase

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Most days! I'm in the UK but active primarily in the evening for me.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: A complex, long-term relationship. Shiva is a well designed character that I am eager to put to proper use.

What are your allowances for your character: Anything other than death, naturally. She can fulfill any purpose, and i'm not opposed to violence if she deserves it.

Long Term/Short Term: Long term preferred

General Information

Character Description:

Website: https://www.rprepository.com/site.php?c ... age=303282

Contact Details: Whisper or private message on here!

Notes: Nope!