The Hunter - Owned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Valiant
New Patron

The Hunter - Owned

Post by Valiant »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Unknown.

Nickname: The Hunter, Skirk, Fan, Kiki.

Name on Identification: The Hunter.

Species: Mammal.

Sub Species/Breed: Unknown.

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Toned

Physical Details: Dark-Rose Fur on neck shoulders and back, velvety dark-plum skin, Dark Talons, black mark-less face with golden eyes.

Physical Markings: None.

Physical Drawbacks: Large unwieldy build.

Current Infliction(s): None.

Physical Defenses: Curved Talons, Sharp Teeth.

Appealing Attributes: Physically Strong, Quick Thinker, Expert Hunter, Agile and, most importantly, doesn't talk.

Clothing: Prefers not to be wearing anything. Though can be forced into clothing if required. Trophy skull mask is considered important.

Other Items: Red-bannered Spear.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Debated. Hinges on Feral easily.

Phobias: Unknown.

Disorders: Wild Behavior.

How do they present themselves: Usually assumes others are threats, bare minimum standards.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Doesn't understand the procedures, mixed responses dealing with whichever tasks. Doesn't like being forced into formal wear or join formal, classy events.

Overall Attitude: Aloof, Disgruntled, Defensive.

Quirks: Tests restraints, parrots whole phrases.

Hobbies / Interests: Hunting. Other hobbies not shown.

High or Low Maintenance: Low Maintenance.

Diet / Allergies: Omnivorous -- will try to eat anything she can get her hands on. Reacts to chocolate.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Fractured Common, Native Language.

Can they Read / Write: No.

Can your character produce magic: No.

Talents / Skills: Innate Hunting Skills, Tracking.

Training: Little, but shows extreme learning capabilities.

Other

Current Owner: Jean-Baptiste DuCreux.

Previous Owners: Unknown.

Previous Usage(s):

Previous status: Free Native, Trophy Hunter.

For Rent or to Own: Rent, Available to own after breaking.

Cost: 5G to Rent..

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: (On at GMT 10+ Times but Flexible) On around 6pm - 8am FST.
What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Mostly fun and a iron fist-velvet glove approach, be firm if not a little bit too cruel for wrong actions, but be calm and collected doing so, and give praise when doing things correctly. If you're looking for ownership I will be committed to the idea if you are, mostly dealing with shaping the hunter for formal society. OOCLY, I'm just looking for someone to have fun with, understand that in IRL I'm a person who believes in mutual respect that means respect both ways from both of us both ways.

What are your allowances for your character: I'm flexible but I will need to be eased into things. I'm not much into body horror stuff or being coverted or hidden away by others.

Long Term/Short Term: Both.

General Information

Character Description: The built frame of an unknown creature. The dark plum body of the Hunter was coated in a long tawny-port fur coat around her neck and back. The creature's maple eyes would be peering through a bleached trophy mask but instead her face was bared: a black mark-less face perhaps even darker than the void. The Hunter did not speak, but instead, spoke in it's cryptic language.

Contact Details: On the Discord and on RPR as SlapDrink or Val. Contact me on Discord if you are out of my timezone!

Notes: