Ayumu/Qamar [Rent only]

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Tykari
TGT Patron

Ayumu/Qamar [Rent only]

Post by Tykari »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Ayumu Capris

Nickname: Qamar

Name on Identification: Qamar

Species: Trys'tet/B'natfal

Sub Species/Breed: Sun Clan/Traelli

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Mesomorph, built like a body builder

Physical Details: Crimson red petals for hair with a streak of white on the left side, has 3 eyes, all looking like molten gold

Physical Markings: Has crystalline violet tattoos, several scars (see RPR for these)

Physical Drawbacks: Weak to fire

Current Infliction(s): Mild erectile dysfunction

Physical Defenses: Extremely tough, heals fast, enhanced senses

Appealing Attributes: Physically fit and well-built, exotic species with some exotic... parts.

Clothing: Simple silken loincloth

Other Items: Gold earring in his left ear that doesn't appear to have a way to be removed, red hematite stone contained in a pouch of his flesh at the base of his neck (needed for his survival so was left with him)

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: None to speak of.

Disorders: Night Terrors, Depression

How do they present themselves: Prim and proper, sometimes carrying the air of being a free person that they once were.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: They despise being rented. He is resistant to a lot of this, but he also lacks a lot of will to do any actual resisting.

Overall Attitude: Broken, dejected and depressive, though tries to hide it with a smile and showing himself off.

Quirks: Hates having his female parts played with.

Hobbies / Interests: Jewel crafting and gemcutting

High or Low Maintenance: Medium

Diet / Allergies: Feeds on blood and emotions, needs water, sunlight and soil under his feet, little else.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common, Japanese, Vixel

Can they Read / Write: Only in Japanese

Can your character produce magic: Yes, but suppression collar prevents any of his supernatural abilities from being used.

Talents / Skills: Jeweler, gemcutting, fire stick dancing.

Training: None, he is a fresh slave.

Other

Current Owner: The Golden Tether

Previous Owners: None, was free

Previous Usage(s): Was a free person

Previous status: Free

For Rent or to Own: Rent only

Cost: 5g/night

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Most evenings after 10pm FST. If you see me on, I'm available for RP

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Anything really. I don't pick and choose, but I am not looking for an owner for him. He is to remain under the Tether's collar for the time being.

What are your allowances for your character: Open to anything

Long Term/Short Term: Both! I love me some RP!

General Information

Character Description: Trio of yellow eyes, bearing no pupils and swimming in gold, stared from the towering hulk of a dire wolf. The beast stood at 7'6", his muscular build showing the pains he took in maintaining such a physique. All he wore was a silk, black loincloth, showing off his entire physique for the eye to see. His hair was a tidy mess of crimson petals, and a streak of lily white at the left side. His face was marred by a set of claw scars and his throat has a hand-print shaped scar. In his left ear, he sported a pair of bars, linked together by a chain, all in a rich gold. About his neck he wore a collar

Contact Details: Can reach me right on Furc as Ayumu Capris or on Discord as Cinnawolf#4735

Notes: I can be shy, but I don't bite! Please don't be scared to message me first as chances are I'm trying to overcome anxiety just to say hello first myself. I promise I am friendly!