Niiku [Unowned]

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Idani
New Patron

Niiku [Unowned]

Post by Idani »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Niikuremithet

Nickname: Green Bean (thanks, Elke)

Name on Identification: Niiku

Species: Dragon

Sub Species/Breed: Semi-aquatic forest dragon

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Slender and fit, well-muscled shoulders and legs.

Physical Details: A small dragon, standing about 6 feet tall and 20 feet long, with length mostly comprised of neck and tail. Four legs, two wings, long neck and tail. Has a long mane and tail tuft made of thin, flexible scales that have a similar appearance to horsehair. Missing her left eye. Burn scar in the shape of a T on right thigh.

Physical Markings: Metallic green of various shades with bold white markings.

Physical Drawbacks: While relatively small for a dragon, she is still large enough to find moving about spaces designed for bipeds to be a bit awkward at times. Comparatively agile, she still finds herself lacking in that department when facing smaller foes.

Current Affliction(s): Still healing from having her left eye gouged out, broken ribs, burn scar still healing.

Physical Defenses: Tough but flexible scales on top of thick hide.

Appealing Attributes: Naturally graceful, eye-catching color pattern.

Clothing: None.

Other Items: Heavy iron collar around her neck, inscribed with runes and set with a blue cabochon all tuned to inhibit her magical abilities and her flame breath.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Somewhere in between.

Phobias: Claustrophobia.

Disorders: None.

How do they present themselves: Very reserved, disdainful of slavers and freepersons in general, kind and protective of fellow slaves (as long as they prove to be kind, themselves).

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Absolutely hates it. Desires her freedom over all. Will grudgingly obey renters/handlers out of prudence.

Overall Attitude: Quietly rebellious, but ultimately obeys most orders. Still under training, has a lot of etiquette to work on. Kind toward those deserving of kindness, silently seething but obedient to handlers and freepersons. Has a bad temper when pressed too harshly.

Quirks: Mostly things that might define many dragons: greedy, lazy, likes to sleep a lot, likes to eat a lot, enjoys riddles and intellectual challenges, aggressive when cornered. Exceptionally kind to those weaker than her who are well-intentioned, compulsively possessive and protective of these types.

Hobbies / Interests: Niiku enjoys reading and spending time in the gardens the most. She doesn't currently possess books of her own, but longs to explore the library one day.

High or Low Maintenance: High.

Diet / Allergies: Ominvorous diet, no allergies.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common, Draconic, Sylvan, and a great many languages of Furres and Men.

Can they Read / Write: Yes.

Can your character produce magic: Yes, but it is inhibited by her collar.

Talents / Skills: She can read, write, paint, sing, and perform various types of manual labor. She is a fierce hunter and can track prey for miles.

Training: Currently beginning training for the Arena.

Other

Current Owner: The Golden Tether.

Previous Owners: None.

Previous Usage(s): None.

Previous status: Free.

For Rent or to Own: Rent.

Cost: 15 gold.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Evenings, usually.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Beating some humility into Niiku's thick skull, learning the true cruelty of the world first-hand, learning how to control her anger and mask her feelings better. Just fuck me up, fam.

What are your allowances for your character: No consent, except that I will not do erotic RP. I'd request that any major mutilations and modifications be discussed with me OOC first, and come with plot.

Long Term/Short Term: Both.

General Information

Character Description: A small dragon marked boldly with green and white, she holds her head low, as though weighed down by the iron collar about her neck. She is missing an eye, and the remaining one is kind, but sad. Her attitude is that of a defeated warrior - beaten but not broken. Captivity does not suit a dragon, and this one is no exception.

Contact Details: You can whisper me in-game on Niiku or Idani. Alternatively I am in the TGT discord channel as Druu.

Notes: I like plots and stories that involve people's unique flair! Don't be afraid to toss ideas at me.