Out of the water.

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

Droszer
New Patron

Out of the water.

Post by Droszer »

Hey! I just returned to Furcadia after a long hiatus. I became interested in TGT, after being referred by someone. I've been reading up on the rules, lore, etc. I'm interested in making my naga a slave here. But, I've yet to have a few questions answered by the guides. Or.. I just overlooked it, because I'm silly like that.

For a character to become a slave/be inducted at TGT, do I need to do the process with actual players/staff? Or do I just write up the story, fill out some papers, and then enter the dream in-game?

I appreciate those taking the time to answer this. There's sooo much to read. I'm impressed, but equally daunted by it.
Shanantina
Hostess

Re: Out of the water.

Post by Shanantina »

Hello! Welcome to The Golden Tether! -- Most cases are fill-in a profile / description / slave papers or sometimes even an RPR site if that's what you prefer (it's optional), and enter the dream on your own without staff assistance.

Here's more information about the process, and the expectations of slaves!
http://www.thegoldentether.com/slaves.php
Val / Shanantina / Sherelle
Siena
Totally OP

Post by Siena »

Hello! And welcome back!

To find a list of staff you can easily say *staff. If you have an specific questions on the rules feel free to contact OOC Staff specifically-- they have a pretty good handle on the rules or you can even give me a whisper. Our IC Staff, if on duty or in the main hall, tend to be available for RP! Feel free to give them a whisper though, because they could be unavailable!

As Val said, to play a slave you don't specifically have to RP with slaves or handlers. It's assumed that (as said in the link) that the slaves would go through an 'orientation' where they are cleaned, items taken away, given new clothes, and plunked into a cage! This would all be by NPCs.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Loraen
TGT Dedicated

Post by Loraen »

Oh, I would love to see more nagas played actively in the dream. Let a staff member know if you have any questions.
Madeleine
TGT Dedicated

Post by Madeleine »

Good to see you back!
Raginfrik: You eat a cookie. A small note has been baked into it. It reads: Famous, adj.: Conspicuously miserable. -- Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
Selene: That..
Selene: Is full of win.
Selene: Buhwahahaha.
Raginfrik: LOL I know right?