New to TGT :)

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

Arvedui
New Patron

New to TGT :)

Post by Arvedui »

Hey all, I am relatively new to TGT, have been in the dream for about a week now checking it out, its pretty fun so far and the RPs I have found have been entertaining.

I just came back to Furcadia after a very long break (8-9 Years) and as such, My posts IC are still para, they get better and more interesting with each post I assure you XD. Anyway I had my times hanging out in TSP(The Slave Pens) Back when I was active on Furcadia, would like to make some new friends on this round of Furcadia as well.

Should you feel like a friendly whisper, Dont be afraid to look me up. Arvedui Shruden is the character name.

Sincerely,
Arvedui. :)
Dagger
Handler

Re: New to TGT :)

Post by Dagger »

Welcome, and welcome back. Glad you enjoy it here so far.
If you have any questions, or just want to chat - hit me up on my character: #Se
“In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.”
Muunokhoi
Owner

Post by Muunokhoi »

Welcome back ! :) Look forwards to seeing you around !
Tasted the snake's poison | Broke every bone | Twelve thousand gunshot wounds | But there's nothing that whiskey can't cure, oh

Muunokhoi|Yoska|Kanrik
Acaeus
Some ol' Drunk

Post by Acaeus »

WElcomeeeee
Give them nothing...but take from them, everything!

Founder Of The Golden Hammer
Erimear
Main Hall Lurker

Post by Erimear »

Welcome! Or rather welcome back I suppose! Always great to see people who find their way back and all that. I'll definitely have to keep an eye out for you to rp sometime!
Arvedui
New Patron

Post by Arvedui »

Thank you for all the welcomes everyone ^_^ I hope to see you guys out and about as well, I did watch some of that game you were playing last night at the stage with my alt, It was pretty entertaining for sure! :D
Quintia
New Patron

Post by Quintia »

We have already RPed but, I can welcome you here as well ;)