New to TGT :D

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

Diatsu
New Patron

New to TGT :D

Post by Diatsu »

I have just returned from a long break from furcadia and decided TGT would be a great place to start :). Although I must admit, the arena is my main attraction here, I definitely plan on participating in RP dreamwide. I've gotten positive reactions from anyone I have messaged in the dream so far, and I'd like to thank TGT for it's kindness <3.

I don't have all the details with my characters history figured out yet, nor am I ready for arena fighting... YET! But if anyone would like a casual RP anytime (IGN=Diatsu), I don't mind :).

I'll be making an RPR for my character as soon as I can, but for now an appearance description will have to suffice :/.

Thanks for reading! I'm looking forward to meeting you all, OOC and IC~
Muunokhoi
Owner

Re: New to TGT :D

Post by Muunokhoi »

Veeellcomeee old friend :)
I'm always around for questions, as are any of the staff. Look forwards to seeing you IC !
Tasted the snake's poison | Broke every bone | Twelve thousand gunshot wounds | But there's nothing that whiskey can't cure, oh

Muunokhoi|Yoska|Kanrik
Acaeus
Some ol' Drunk

Re: New to TGT :D

Post by Acaeus »

Aaah we've talked, glad to see you making use of the forums <3 See you in the arena ;)
Give them nothing...but take from them, everything!

Founder Of The Golden Hammer