New to TGT

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

Marjoram
New Patron

New to TGT

Post by Marjoram »

Ello everyone!
I'm new to this dream, have been running around it looking over the map for a good hour now.

IC, I play an albino mouse named Marjoram.
She's a homeless/ownerless ex-pet character, so feel free to try to approach her if you see me!
She tends to hide out in the corners of rooms with less people around due to her [my] timidness.

As for OOC me, I think I'm pretty chill to talk to, lol. Just send me a /w if you wanna RP with me, since I'm less likely to send one to you first, lol.
I love a good RP with a story, so if that's something you're looking for, then you have met a pretty decent RP partner! c:

I hope to make TGT a regular dream for my mouse, she hopes so as well!
Quinne
House Slave

Re: New to TGT

Post by Quinne »

Welcome to TGT! If you ever have questions, don't be hesitant to ask us. I'm always up for an RP if I'm hanging around in public spots, so feel free to whisper me whenever you want. Hope to see you out and about!
Marjoram
New Patron

Post by Marjoram »

Crowling wrote:Welcome to TGT! If you ever have questions, don't be hesitant to ask us. I'm always up for an RP if I'm hanging around in public spots, so feel free to whisper me whenever you want. Hope to see you out and about!
Thank you!
And yes, I have a question, actually.

Is there anything I need to do IC/OOC in the dream before I can fill out the slave papers in the forum?
My character is technically homeless/free at the moment.
Dagger
Handler

Post by Dagger »

Hey :) and welcome. No, there is nothing you need to do before filling them out, except maybe come up with a reason or how she got enslaved, unless you want to rp that out ofc :)
“In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.”
Erimear
Main Hall Lurker

Post by Erimear »

Hi there and welcome! Your character sounds like she's adorable :3 A little homeless mouse sounds so cute. And yeah, you don't have to do anything before filling out that slave form unless you'd like to have her captured by someone ICly. For that sort of thing there's patrons that might do that or even staff members, particularly our handlers. Otherwise, can't wait to see you about! Feel free to message me if you have any questions.
Marjoram
New Patron

Post by Marjoram »

Erimear wrote:Hi there and welcome! Your character sounds like she's adorable :3 A little homeless mouse sounds so cute. And yeah, you don't have to do anything before filling out that slave form unless you'd like to have her captured by someone ICly. For that sort of thing there's patrons that might do that or even staff members, particularly our handlers. Otherwise, can't wait to see you about! Feel free to message me if you have any questions.
Sweet!
I was hoping to RP it out at some point before filling it in, but I can fill it in and save it to word pad till then, lol.
I'll contact someone tonight about it, see if they're up for taking in a tiny mouse c:
Thank you!
Marjoram
New Patron

Post by Marjoram »

Dagger wrote:Hey :) and welcome. No, there is nothing you need to do before filling them out, except maybe come up with a reason or how she got enslaved, unless you want to rp that out ofc :)
Her original reason for being in the trade, or how she got in there for the dream?
I plan on RPing it out tonight if I can find someone today c:

Thank you!
Muunokhoi
Owner

Post by Muunokhoi »

How cute ! Looking forwards to seeing her IC. Welcome to TGT !
Tasted the snake's poison | Broke every bone | Twelve thousand gunshot wounds | But there's nothing that whiskey can't cure, oh

Muunokhoi|Yoska|Kanrik
Marjoram
New Patron

Post by Marjoram »

Muunokhoi wrote:How cute ! Looking forwards to seeing her IC. Welcome to TGT !
Thank you! c:
Dagger
Handler

Post by Dagger »

Marjoram wrote:
Dagger wrote:Hey :) and welcome. No, there is nothing you need to do before filling them out, except maybe come up with a reason or how she got enslaved, unless you want to rp that out ofc :)
Her original reason for being in the trade, or how she got in there for the dream?

Thank you!
No, I meant a reason for why she has been re-enslaved.
Well I am up for it (tomorrw) in case you did not find somebody today :)
“In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.”
Marjoram
New Patron

Post by Marjoram »

Dagger wrote:
Marjoram wrote:

Thank you!
No, I meant a reason for why she has been re-enslaved.
Well I am up for it (tomorrw) in case you did not find somebody today :)
Ooo oke, I understand now.

And I'm at work currently, so I hope to be on tonight c:
Morgana
TGT Patron

Post by Morgana »

I'm fashionably late to the welcome bus this time around, I see!

Welcome to TGT! Feel free to whisper me if you see me on any of my girls. I'm always glad to chat, answer questions, or roleplay. I'm usually on Morgana, and pretty much always in the atrium. (unless a private RP comes up!)
Morgana / / / Syden / / / Amenset / / / Kamaria / / / Elektra
Marjoram
New Patron

Post by Marjoram »

Morgana wrote:I'm fashionably late to the welcome bus this time around, I see!

Welcome to TGT! Feel free to whisper me if you see me on any of my girls. I'm always glad to chat, answer questions, or roleplay. I'm usually on Morgana, and pretty much always in the atrium. (unless a private RP comes up!)
Haha! c:
Thank you!