Yet another old user back again

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

cherize
New Patron

Yet another old user back again

Post by cherize »

I roleplayed on Furc back in 2004-2007 and have been coming and going for a few years now. I admit I'm a bit shy, so I haven't been very successful reintegrating back into the game. I'm determined to end that now though, because I've missed rping quite a bit! My character is a squirrel named Cherize, an aspiring actress/model/singer with a diva attitude.

If you see me in the dream, feel free have a look at my RPR site. It doesn't have much at the moment because my goal is to build Cherize up via roleplaying. Right now she's pretty adaptable. :) Also please whisper me if you'd like, I'm very whisper friendly and looking to make new friends! <3
Morgana
TGT Patron

Re: Yet another old user back again

Post by Morgana »

Welcome back! Always glad to see other players who have returned. Feel free to hit me up if you see me on any of my characters! Always glad to RP or just chat.
Morgana / / / Syden / / / Amenset / / / Kamaria / / / Elektra
Quinne
House Slave

Post by Quinne »

Welcome back! Hope to see you out and about soon, feel free to prod me for RP anytime!
cherize
New Patron

Post by cherize »

Thank you so much~ I'll be sure to look out for you both!
Muunokhoi
Owner

Post by Muunokhoi »

Omg awesome ! Welcome back ! Hope to meet you ic.
Tasted the snake's poison | Broke every bone | Twelve thousand gunshot wounds | But there's nothing that whiskey can't cure, oh

Muunokhoi|Yoska|Kanrik