Hello! & I have a question!

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

AmaaDivine
New Patron

Hello! & I have a question!

Post by AmaaDivine »

Hi There. I am new. Actually, my Old account called "Amaai" I cannot access it at all.

So I am unsure on what to do that. I wasn't sure if going to the dream itself and asking there would work. I have a character I'd like to use, but she is from my novel, my universe.

Which is huge and thick with lore and many things. Is it possible to still RP as the species she is? Her Desc has link to the tumblr Rp blog I use her on and the RP repository, which has all the background and info on her there. She will use the Foxen Digo, although her race has a unicorn horn and her back feet are hooves.
Quinne
House Slave

Re: Hello! & I have a question!

Post by Quinne »

Hi there!

As for your character's species, we're fine with all personal creations so long as they fit the era and whatnot of TGT!
Muunokhoi
Owner

Re: Hello! & I have a question!

Post by Muunokhoi »

Hi ! If you whisper Muunokhoi in game, I can try and help you recover your old account :)

And like Crowling says- outside character species are certainly welcome ! Just as long as they fit tgt's continuity and general time period. No ipods and robotic arms :P
Tasted the snake's poison | Broke every bone | Twelve thousand gunshot wounds | But there's nothing that whiskey can't cure, oh

Muunokhoi|Yoska|Kanrik