Still got it.

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

Do you remember me?

Yes, kinda.
No votes
Yes, for sure!
33%
Maybe?
11%
No.
22%
Who ARE you?
33%

Total votes: 9

Mordad
Totally OP

Still got it.

Post by Mordad »

I still have the #2 most posts on this forum.

Just saying.

Also hi.

Kthnx love you bye.
-----
"we RPers (even those who don't RP) are like evil... vindictive... crazy women who own three cats. We will stare at you through the blinds, and we will tell the community circle evil and vile things about you if you displease us.
Good luck!"
- Abric
Biers
Manager

Re: Still got it.

Post by Biers »

Who are you? But then I an still relatively new here. Hello! Nice to meet you!
Muunokhoi
Owner

Post by Muunokhoi »

Awesome! Welcome back!
Tasted the snake's poison | Broke every bone | Twelve thousand gunshot wounds | But there's nothing that whiskey can't cure, oh

Muunokhoi|Yoska|Kanrik
Mordad
Totally OP

Post by Mordad »

Haha, I'll actually be surprised if anyone remembers me. I was guard staff a decade ago, 2005-2007.

It was one of those 'holy crap it's been a DECADE' realization things so I figured I'd say HOWDY.

In like 9 years, only 1 person has overtaken my post count. I was a real forum whore back then, I guess.
-----
"we RPers (even those who don't RP) are like evil... vindictive... crazy women who own three cats. We will stare at you through the blinds, and we will tell the community circle evil and vile things about you if you displease us.
Good luck!"
- Abric