Night Terrors

All In Character postings can be found here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Muunokhoi
Owner

Night Terrors

Post by Muunokhoi »

"I thought it was only a bad dream at first. But then it happened again. I don't ever have nightmares. There's little that frightens me and I've never been afraid of the dark. But I am frightened. There is something wrong. I'm seeing things when I know nothing is there. There's something moving in the walls, and there's a beast I cannot see breathing down the back of my neck." - A guard

Residents of The Golden Tether report frequent nightmares. Sounds in the walls, figures in the shadows. Strange bruises and unsettling marks have even begun to appear on many during the night. As the month draws on, the nightmares seem to be growing worse, and far more frequent.

[OOC]
  • No source or cause to these nightmares has yet been identified.
  • The nightmares take on a variety of forms. From a character's worst fears, to general unsettling things such as ghosts, insects or strange hallucinations.
  • Your character is not required to have nightmares if you do not wish them to.
  • Nightmares are mild at first, but are steadily growing worse as the end of the month approaches.

Tasted the snake's poison | Broke every bone | Twelve thousand gunshot wounds | But there's nothing that whiskey can't cure, oh

Muunokhoi|Yoska|Kanrik