Temeroso - Unowned - Gladiator

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Weremagnus
Developer

Temeroso - Unowned - Gladiator

Post by Weremagnus »

Basic Information

Price:
Rent: 25 Gold per 24/hrs

Full Name:
Santiago*

Nickname:
Tem, Teme, Roso, Spaniard

Name on Identification:
Criado Temeroso

Species:
Gila Monster

Physical Appearance

Body Type:
Athletic, built for bursts of strength. Stocky, broad skeletal structure and elongated reptilian torso. Very strong upper-body.

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc):
Cool black scales from head to toe with intricate yellow blotches, stripes and spotting all over his bumpy scales. Underflesh is purple like his tongue. Eyes (pupil and iris) are a milky white color instead of black.

Physical Markings:
Missing his left eye: the socket appears hollow with mangled scarring around the brow and cheekbone.
Various marks along his snout, arms, and front of the body. Various old scarring around his eyes and cheekbones. His back is severely scarred from whips over time. 'V' shaped brand on his left shoulderblade. Uneven 'blotch' scarring on his midrif. Three scars from the bottom of his ribs to his hip on his right side. Rough dotted scarring on both of his knees. 2" long slash on the inside of both his left and right arm. Diamond-shape bite imprint on the side of his neck. Mottled upward scarring from the base of his left heel up the side of his ankle. Two large pocketed scars on the underside of his lower jaw. Large raking scarring down most of the surface of his left side (arm, torso and leg).

Physical Drawbacks:
Depth perception still a bit uncertain.

Current Inflictions:
None

Physical Defenses:
Claws, teeth. Has a neurotoxin in developed in his saliva. Causes paralysis/infection through the bloodstream if bitten. Teeth are also serrated and point in the direction of his throat - hard to retrieve a limb of he clamps down.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction:
Attractive physique, visibly muscular and masculine. Exotic species, Foreign accent. He is a closet saurophilic (attracted to reptiles) homosexual.

Clothing:
Iron collar, iron cuffs. Collar is inscribed with "Uri, Vinciri, Verberari, Ferroque Necari".
Wears Roman-style leathers when fighting in the Arena

Other Items on Person: (Or would be if not in cages.)
None

Behavior
Stoic, taciturn, observational, and rather callous. He will entertain conversation with a fellow slave easily enough. He becomes reserved around free-walkers/slavers/buyers/etc.

Feral or Cultured:
Cultured. Silence is often mistake for feral

Phobias:
None

Disorders:
None

How do they present themselves:
Resolute, obedient, reserved and concise. He is to the point, prompt when handling discussion for the most part.

Feelings towards being owned/rented:

Feigns indifference, internally resentful toward the trade an all it stands for. Unwavering loyalty can be earned, though, as Tem is ripe to pledge his efforts to the right cause.

Overall Attitude:
Tense, unbending. He can be languid in his mannerisms when out of scrutiny's eye, otherwise he is surly and on edge when judgement is being passed.

Quirks:
Flicks his tongue almost constantly

Hobbies/Interests:
Basking. Working out. Sparring. Fighting. Challenges. Hot days. Hunting. Bathing. Modesty. Victory.

High or Low Maintenance:
Low maintenance: doesn't need much.

Diet/Allergies:
Carnivore/insectivore. Allergic to daffodils.

Languages Spoken:
Common, Spanish. Speaks with a Spanish accent and a lisp on his 's's.

Can they Read/Write:
Reads minimal, writes none. Would like to learn more.

Can your character produce magic:
No

Talents/Skills:
Guard, Gladiator, Pet, Companion (poor at this), Labourer, Scout

Training:
Equivalence to a Soldier's experience prior to enslavement.
Combat
'Street smarts' about Tether slave culture

Other

Previous Owners: (If known.)
  • Daiversand Shriwatae
    Devinea
    Diamond Blackheart
    Foo Dog
    The Golden Tether
Previous Usage:
Guard, Scout/spy, Gladiator, Rock masonry

Previous status:
Warrior

For Rent or to Own:
Rental, Ownable

OOC Info/Notes

Availability:
A few times a week.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay:
- Being rented to spar or fight
- Sponsors interested in his fighting
- More official combat training from a Master/etc
- Socializing with more slaves
- Being 'voluntold' to assist in unruly slave punishments

What are your allowances for your character:
NC except for death.
Extreme situations like the removal of a limb etc should come with a reason, not just out of the blue.

Long Term/Short Term:
LONG TERM

General Information

Character Description:
Patterned from head to toe in black and yellow bumps that leave chafed the skin that may touch it. A creature of formidable stature, strong-limbed and strong-willed. His square snout is often drawn in terse manner, piercing white eyes speaking volumes when his voice does not. His physique is bare for the buying eye, streaked in violet scarring from adversaries of the past with plenty more blank scale to earn another mark. Many have held his iron collar to their name: a staunch slave and a more aggressive gladiator. -Uri, Vinciri, Verberari, Ferroque Necari-

http://www.rprepository.com/c/temeroso

Contact Details:
Find me on Weremagnus if you can't find me on Temeroso!

Notes:
I'm a girl OOC, so if that bugs you, DEAAL!
I also am really bad at spanish, even though this character speaks it. so don't expect me to be legitimately fluent in sentences.

* Temeroso's true name has NEVER been revealed IC, nor is it on his IC papers. If you use it in any RP without being told by Tem, I'll ignore you.
OOC: Weremagnus
You may know me as
Weremagnus
Developer

Re: Temeroso's Papers (Unowned)

Post by Weremagnus »

For the last 7 months, Temeroso had been lost to a vessel heading toward the Mainlands where he been put to work on masonry labour and pitfighting. With the anti-slavery influence reaching more and more Mainland ports, Temeroso and a handful of others have been sold back into the public ring for one last cut of profit by his previous taskmasters before their operation could be entirely abolished.

The gila monster is scheduled to ship back to the Tether within the week.
You may know me as
Weremagnus
Developer

Re: Temeroso - Owned by The Golden Tether - Gladiator

Post by Weremagnus »

Scrawled at the bottom of these records,
For the Quartermasters:
This slave's off-island loan contract, starting last Spring, expired 2 months ago. Reacquisition of labour from the transporting vessel delayed an additional two weeks due to the unexpected natural disasters - an overdue charge should be processed to the third-party quarry management immediately.
You may know me as