Intellectual equine

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

JeremyTrotter

Intellectual equine

Post by JeremyTrotter »

So while I've had a few characters here and there come to the Tether from time to time over my stint in Furcadia, I've only recently decided to bring one of my characters here as a more permanent patron and general hanger around so to speak. So I bring Jeremy Trotter into the mix, one of my older characters that I'm reviving as I'm starting to RP more heavily once again after having stopped for a while when I was in the Navy. I've always been able to find good RP at TGT, and I hope that trend does continue. Maybe if I'm around for a while I can have him apply for a staff position, though that will come after some time of being around for a while.

Jeremy is a former Philosophy and English professor with above average knowledge in medicine and general science, though that's really all that is special about him. No hidden powers, no special abilities, just fairly smart. Sure he's an Equine so he's big, but no more than average for his kind. Why is he at the Tether? Well that will just have to be found out through RP.

I personally am a former Navy man, trying to get back into my RPing as I settle into things here in North Carolina once again. Hoping to get into some great RP.
Fera
No Lifer

Re: Intellectual equine

Post by Fera »

Hi guy! I RPed with ya! Hope to play a little more next time. Hope your stay at the Tether's going well. =D Feel free to bother me anytime ya want.
If I can't save them... The least I can do is not look away.
~~~~
....I have many skills.
~~~~
Plays: Fera, Carreau Naamah, Riana Gillis, Stille.