Seeking a long term RP partner...

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

Sylas

Seeking a long term RP partner...

Post by Sylas »

Heyhowyadoin...
I'm looking for a longterm slave to role-play with... (shortterm is fine too though; I'm desperately bored on Furc) But not for the purpose of sex like everyone else seems to want... No, I was actually looking for somebody with a NC char that Sylas could torture, break, mutilate, throw around... Basically someone he can use as a punching bag/something he can mutilate to an extreme degree.

Sylas is a torture artist/black-market dealer who sells ( and occasionally eats) organs and bones (which he makes into jewelry sometimes, ask him about his prices. ;) ) this is not something for people with weak stomachs, or just plain don't like crazy, psychotic violence with a lil bit of drug use. And also I'm not looking for some whiney bitch slave who will just take it... Give him a challenge, put up a fight! Don't make this easy! Breaking a slave is half the fun!!

Please whisper if you're interested :) or message me on here or just post... check out his site, http://www.dethjackal.webs.com , still under construction.