Good to make your Acquaintaince

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

KreepyKitten

Good to make your Acquaintaince

Post by KreepyKitten »

Hello, I'm Leslie, and my Current main, is Eternal Agony. I've been in TGT for a good while, but only just now decided to take the dive into the forum. I have aspirations, to make Gouvoiur, [eternal], into one of the medics in TGT. But as they say, even the greatest men, and women, start from humble beginnings.
[final edit] I also play an old slave that frequented the tether...Her papers were deleted, but she's been here for awhile. Anthony Merryweather, [wimble.] I'll be putting up her slave papers soon, so have a look-see.
Last edited by KreepyKitten on Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
TanyaRubirose

Re: Good to make your Acquaintaince

Post by TanyaRubirose »

I wonder... If one combined Eternal Agony with eternal bliss, would the result be the same as combining matter and antimatter?

I mean, welcome!
KreepyKitten

Re: Good to make your Acquaintaince

Post by KreepyKitten »

TanyaRubirose wrote:I wonder... If one combined Eternal Agony with eternal bliss, would the result be the same as combining matter and antimatter?

I mean, welcome!
Possibly! though I'm not sure entirely, I wouldn't really suggest it, either!