I RETURN!

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

Jay

I RETURN!

Post by Jay »

Sup guys~
Very few probably remember me, but for those that do they will remember me on my alt Jay (now my perminant OOC alt), Rake (since traded off retired monkey character OR previously before that female Tengu character), or possibly Schizophrenia (retired and traded off fairy character).
My new RP alt is called Worm, who I gave her first run tonight and I'm trying to get back to my RPing.
I don't see many familiar faces around but there are a handful.. I've no idea about the going's on since I took some time off from being staff and RP all together, so hope to get back in the loop soon.
Keep a look out for Worm and hit me up for some RP yo :D
Madeleine
TGT Dedicated

Re: I RETURN!

Post by Madeleine »

Welcome back! It's always nice to see an old face! :)
Raginfrik: You eat a cookie. A small note has been baked into it. It reads: Famous, adj.: Conspicuously miserable. -- Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
Selene: That..
Selene: Is full of win.
Selene: Buhwahahaha.
Raginfrik: LOL I know right?
Iseut

Post by Iseut »

Welcome back! :)
Bansu

Post by Bansu »

HEY IT'S GARFUNKLE, and it's AWESOME to see you back <3 <3 <3
Jay

Post by Jay »

~ Thank you guys for the welcome backs <3

But uh.. haha; I'm going back OOC for a little while, for I have a RP supprise for people! :O I got the alt Rake back~ so am busy remaking my beloved Rake and in doing so scrapping off Worm to make Rake's alt all made up again. OCD compulsion says my alt has to have a ref, port and digo before it's functional >.>; so sorry guys but I'll return.. again.. soonish!
Bansu

Post by Bansu »

Jay wrote:~ Thank you guys for the welcome backs <3

But uh.. haha; I'm going back OOC for a little while, for I have a RP supprise for people! :O I got the alt Rake back~ so am busy remaking my beloved Rake and in doing so scrapping off Worm to make Rake's alt all made up again. OCD compulsion says my alt has to have a ref, port and digo before it's functional >.>; so sorry guys but I'll return.. again.. soonish!
I'm exactly the same way -- hit me up, when you're back in action! <3
Weremagnus
Developer

Post by Weremagnus »

Weebee!
OOC: Weremagnus
You may know me as