Finally got off my lazy butt!

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

Aidan

Finally got off my lazy butt!

Post by Aidan »

So all in all, I've been a patron to TGT for quite some time now, over a course of more then 3 months since I cam back to Furcadia this year, bout some time between the change of winter to spring.

I always loved TGT and loved the dream, and always found the rp's i desired, and I decided finally to get off my lazy ass and get on the forums! After all, I do wish to introduce more characters to the TGT and make Aidan Minalha, my current main more of a mainstay at TGT, especially since he's been solely located at TGT over these several months! Man its almost be 6 months now since I started rping again at the Tether!

Some of you may have seen him, rp'ed with him or heard me via whispers, since i can be quite talkative!

I am finally looking for more character development roleplays and a longterm plot for Aidan, and decided it might help things if I introduced myself on the forums!
Ryuu
Half Lifer

Re: Finally got off my lazy butt!

Post by Ryuu »

Welcome to the forums! Please enjoy your visit. :D
Aidan

Post by Aidan »

Thanks! Btw your sigs are pure win.
Vincent Rinehart
Some ol' Drunk

Post by Vincent Rinehart »

Welcome back to TGT, and welcome to the forums! Love your avatar, by the way. Very fierce. o;
"Oops."
Aidan

Post by Aidan »

Thank you! And it was made by White-sight for my big bad dragon ;d Going to be throwing him in the gladiator pit soon, maybe ill see you there!